Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Two Tribes 2004 - Mar 7 - Melb Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaveSafeVIC said:
Apologies to all for the late notice....

but at the request of Two Tribes organisers, RaveSafe will no longer be in attendance.

Please stay safe at TT, look after yourself and your buddies.
Well, Future Entertainment have yet again given me another reason why I should never support their parties ever again. How fucking irresponsible of them to not allow RaveSafe at Two Tribes. Maybe they dont wish to be seen as promoting drug use or some shit, but instead they're gonna end up all over the news coz kids come to their parties and have nowhere to go when things go wrong.

So I'd just like to give out a big Fuck You Future Entertainment.

stace.

2 sleeps left until the TRIBES!!!! i think a lot of people from the grand prix and moomba will be rocking up!! the biggest yet!!!

mzrizk, not sure i'd want too many people from the grand prix turnin up.....lots of shirtless rev heads who've been drinking all day in the sun and their princesses in high heels? (please excuse blatant stereotype....but you know it's true)....

Anyways, the smaller the better....last year was 18k of people.....this year will be bigger i think....sigh.....i'm hoping that for some reason it is only 14k or something.....

tnargus said:
mzrizk, not sure i'd want too many people from the grand prix turnin up.....lots of shirtless rev heads who've been drinking all day in the sun and their princesses in high heels? (please excuse blatant stereotype....but you know it's true)....

Anyways, the smaller the better....last year was 18k of people.....this year will be bigger i think....sigh.....i'm hoping that for some reason it is only 14k or something.....

I got a feeling it will be bigger than last year's, at least 20K. 14K would be great but I don't think it is going to be very likely every man and his dog seems to be going (funny if we see a man and a dog there -- sorry couldn't help being lame). I hope that there aren't too many people from the GP coming ;( They will be easy to spot ;)

Hear hear Stace!!

I got a feeling it will be bigger than last year's, at least 20K. 14K would be great but I don't think it is going to be very likely every man and his dog seems to be going (funny if we see a man and a dog there -- sorry couldn't help being lame). I hope that there aren't too many people from the GP coming ;( They will be easy to spot
Well, there's at least 5 people from my work coming, and most of them are only going to try and *pick up*, they're not intrested in the music at all, so if that's any indication of what the crowd is going to be like, well we'll see I guess...

As for myself I've changed my mind about going at least 10 times, but yeah I'll go, just hope that I can actually have a good time, but i'm sure the music will be pretty good.

If I get locked out of any rooms (esp Hardware) I'll break down the doors!! :X

BTW I'm guessing there'll be between 20 - 25k people there.

a big fat fuck off to future all from me too....

what a lot of dicks....mark james can go suck cock.....

hmmm anyway back on topic at hand....

anyone gonna organise a meet up or what?? last years one was pretty well organised, so i nominate stacey cos she did such a good job last year :)

peekie - I'll help you knock down the Hardware door if it gets locked, theres no bloody way I am missing Vitalic!

Vitalic @ I love Techno - Time to get pumped =D

this week has gotta b one of the longest weeks eva i think! im getting really frustrated bout it now aswell, i keep on getting really excited and pumped then realise there's still ages to wait...

i propose next year that two tribes has a lead up week similiar to that of the grand prix. pre-parties at federation square and meet and greet activities with the dj's throughout the week. also id love to see them get interviewed on rove or something with a live performance at the end of the show.
we need little teases thru the week of wat is to come cos this is torture just waiting!

anyways hope every1 has a blast and i'll cya on the dance floor!

lkasjgfkldshglsdk
im there
but not happy
well
not as happy as i could be

don't get too cut up stacyrox there is a post on itm from hardware, turns out they got there own guys and don't need ravesafe.

Who else just wishes today was saturday so i can go tomorrow :D

so fucking pumped !!!

I will also help brake down the hardware room if i get locked out, apart from picotto and meetup my highlighting is all in the hardware room.

Anybody else coming to afterparty @ metro??? they have a tek room :D

thanks for the compliment Danni B... well as for the croud size it looks like it is gonna be big... future has decided on a ney promoting sceem... giving tickets away to shop patrons to display a poster...... so looks like there will be tom dick and harry there :S

hehe for once i can happily say fuck you future and i'm not coming :D but despite saying that i hope everyone has a good night and keeps it positive :)

HEY, ALL you fullee shick peoples, if yous wanna meets up with me, at like two tribes, I'll be the fullee shick guy wid no shirt on, alright, and I'll be dancshing all angree like,alright? Shick...

Just joking, I'll be the guy with HUGE phatties with reflective smiley faces on them, with googly eyes, they also have reflective flames on the bottom of them. COME SAY HI!

ONE MORE SLEEP!

I'm so pumped... It's a bit like the night before Christmas as a little kid... So excited you can't sleep, but at the same time you keep telling yourself, "the quicker you get to sleep, the quicker you'll wake up!"

TWO TRIBES, HERE WE COME!

Status
Not open for further replies.