• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne: Tracid Traxx Global Conquest Tour. 22nd May. QBH.

anarky

Bluelighter
Tracid Traxx Global Conquest Tour

Melbourne's very own bad boys Pharmacy unite with Team Loaded to usher you to a world of angels' trumpets and devils' trombones; a world in which hearing the music is like seeing the colours of trance and feeling the power of acid... This is the world of Tracid Traxx.

Boasting a roster that includes Kai Tracid. Hennes & Cold, A*S*Y*S, Warmduscher, Derb, Thomas Heckman, Oliver 'Reeloop' Kilitzing, Emmanuel Top, Solarquest and Merlyn. the TTX juggernaut is without equal in the world of hard trance, techno and acid.

They are the label repsonsible for countless anthems that have shaped the waye we listen to the harder edged sounds that are so common today. These anthems inclue: The Second Trip, The Sound Of E, Trance and Acid, Kreissage, Acid Air Raid, The Spice, Tiefenrausch/The Deep Blue, Fucking Society, Acid Headcracker, 10 kleine Bassdrums to name just a handful.

Gracing the decks for this very special one in a lifetime tour are none other than TTX royalty Kai Tracid, Hennes & Cold, A*S*Y*S, Derb and of course our very own honorary member of the TTX family, Melbourne's original public enemy number one; Hellraiser!

Kai Tracid
The arch-angel of the Tracid Traxx family, label founder Kai Tracid continues to move from strength to strength punishing crowds across the globe with his dirty techno and acid soundscapes. He is without a doubt one of the worlds most in demand DJs and producers with a swag of productions and remixes that cominbined total over a million sales worldwide. Founding Tracid Traxxx in 1998, Kai produces under a number guises including Warmduscher, K, Kenji Ogura, Angel of Death and of course as Kai Tracid he is responsible for the anthems Too Many Times and Trance & Acid.

Hennes & Cold (Michael Hennes & Kan Cold)
Consider by many as the pioneers of the hard trance explosion, Hennes & Cold continue to ride a phenomenal wave of success, cementing themsevles not only at the top of the Tracid Traxx empire, but at the helm of the hard trance movement. Their production work as seen nothing short of unparalled success, including mega-anthems The Second Trip and The Sound of Rock, while their remixes include the dark odysseys Angel of Death , Choci & the Geezer's Its Beyond Control , The Fallen Angel's Retribution and more recently the sensational Angel One - Hold Me Tonight.

A*S*Y*S
Pioneering a fresh techno/trance hybrid sound, the A*S*Y*S project was created in 1995 by Frank Elrich. It was a sound that seamlessly combined the darkness and aggression of acid, the symphony of trance and the sheer funk factor of techno. A*S*Y*S is the evil genius behind such mega-anthems as Acid Headcracher, Acid Nightmare (Which smashed its way into the German pop charts!), Acid Save Your Soul and the current club hit No More Fucking Rock'n'Roll. He is also responsible for hits including Naiche & Steve K - Age of Darkness as well as taking up remix duties on the Timo Maas classic - Maas Mellow.

Derb (Kan Cold)
Millions of fans worldwide have been infected by this new groove; phat beats, incredible humming basslines, hot African infected drumming, somtimes rough, sometimes simple, other times nasty and perverted, Derb is responsible for such monster tracks as In Africa, Derb and Revolution (which samples the Beach Boys' I Get Around) as well as massive remixes of Yakooza's Cocaine , Space Frog's Follow Me and who could ignore the seminal Derb remix of Trance and Acid.

Kan Cold and his partner in crime Dj Scot Project are hard trance royalty recently founding their Camelot in the now hugely successful lable Druck Records. This pair is currently hard at work mixing the next Pharmacy Cd - stay tuuuuuned for more details.

Tracid Traxx World Tour 2004

(TTX Global Conquest Strategy Room)
Kai Tracid
Hennes & Cold
A*S*Y*S
Derb
Hellraiser
Scott Alert
Richie Braic
Klasic & Sanders

(Pharmacy - Used & Abused Room)
Scott Alien
DeeDee
Rapid
TimTeq
Stevie B
Elsyium vs. Thrawn
Sharpboy
Scattered Boys

(Breaks/Electro)
Hell Kitte
Jason Rudeboy Esq
Nigel Jacotine vs. HiHo DeSilva
Nick Corvo
Shane Copal

Saturday 22nd May
QBH 1 Queensbridge Rd. Melbourne.
18+ Only. Photo ID required...
Doors open 10:00pm - 8:00am
Presale $44. More on the Door...
Tickets available from all normal outlets.

Further info:
http://www.killrockstar.com or [email protected]

Last edited:
bastards.... I wish there was a sydney one.. I'd give my left arm to see A*S*Y*S

Aiks! Nice line up......them plus undoubtedly some top melbs talent (like hellraiser, sanders, etc) will make this a night to rememebr i am sure :)

tnargus said:
Aiks! Nice line up......them plus undoubtedly some top melbs talent (like hellraiser, sanders, etc) will make this a night to rememebr i am sure :)

Yup, this will be a Pharmacy and Loaded co-production so you can expect a little bit of Hellraiser action!

Stay choooooooned for more details!

8o

rasberrywatergirl said:
Look no further than Transmission in May Shypo. it's only 18+ though , but they are coming here...

But but but.. Im not over 18:(

maybe i can get a fake i.d;)

^^ Maybe you could just hide under my phatties.. hehehe

This is looking to be a good one, I just might have to miss a couple weeks of putting money in my boyfriend fund and go to this!!=D

cant fucking wait for this one, ive been pumped for this since i heard about it a while ago, and now i have a date, i know where ill be on 22nd of may

8o 8o 8o

AWESOME LINE UP!!!!! AND I MEAN AWESOME!!!!

Everyone will be rocking hard all night especially with this line up. Lets hope this is going to be at a good venue, so that there will be enough room for everyone to rock!!! Hate it when theres not enough room to dance.

God I'd love to see this!

shals :D

Is he cumming to Syd?

nice one!
shame about it being at QBH though, the venue is awesome, but the crowd that is usually there is pretty bad!
i'll be there, been waiting to hear Derb and hear A*S*Y*S again, he rocked at hk last time!

This is one awesome line up!
Cant wait to get my boogie shoes on, this will go off like a frog in a sock! =D
Great to see the Scattered Boys gettin out there too!

have a good time guys, caught kai when he played at mistress barbara, very nice stuff.

bout the usual qbh crowd i would say that cause tickets will be ~ $55 at the door they may not be there, but being the qbh crowd they prolly won't care about the price and be there anyway.

fulllllly :(

baileylsd said:
have a good time guys, caught kai when he played at mistress barbara, very nice stuff.

bout the usual qbh crowd i would say that cause tickets will be ~ $55 at the door they may not be there, but being the qbh crowd they prolly won't care about the price and be there anyway.

fulllllly :(

Hey baileylsd! Just a few points for you (and everyone else with similar concerns!):
a) The ticket price is $44- any other venue we would need to ask $60 for those acts!
b) The crowd that comes to an event is largely dependant on how said event is promoted. Pharmacy does NOT promote to every Tom, Dick and Harry. We do not promote alomg Chapel St etc... There is no reason to expect a shit crowd for this! We have a great track record for attarcting chill crowds- this will be no different!
c) We are also being very careful about the amount of tickets being sold to this event. We will NOT oversell QBH like the Carl Cox shows. Expectv plenty of room to dance to the best production in Melbourne to some of the best music from across the globe!

8o