• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - TERIYAKIANARKISAKI - Room 680 - 28th May

don't take things the wrong way starfalls, but i'm also in agreeance. and thus: i have no idea, lol :)

i wanna wear phatties, but then there's all that pressure to dance (plus the distressing fact that they haven't been washed since earthcore '03 ... ew :)), so i dunno. probs just jeans.

i'm actually quite excited about this now. and moe, i hope you're there :D

(btw, starfalls, i *do* think you've been doing a good job around this place :)).

Macksta is the Events police! Fear his vengeful typing! <3

There looks to be lots of cool people at this event. Hope you all have a spanktastic time!

/exit sydney people

Lucky people to the ones attending this :) I'll be flying to CBR from Brisbane today to see our own Dante DJ! Hopefully I can make it to the next Yaki.

With regards to the over-modding, we've had a talk about this and it's just a case of a mistake happening. You shouldn't see this level of over moderation happen again. *mistakes do hapen!* :)

Rock on people for tonight! I haven't head tekkers since I left Melb 3 weeks ago :(

onetwothreefour said:
i'm actually quite excited about this now. and moe, i hope you're there :D

fuck oath I'm there. There was this distressing period last night where I was reconsidering my finances and played with the option of keeping both of my kneecaps, but I decided that an 8th biddy for YAKI of all creatures, is not to be missed. I've been sms'ing you and calling you all day biznatch - are you dead or something ? >x(

waz-train - omfigga :(
You will indeed be sorely missed
But we will redeem you (or I will anyway), if ye bring benneh back with you!!
His mixup was impressive, to say the least :D

and yeah, again...

Yaki... tonight...

\O? !!!

fkn

\O?

- hypermoe

wazza said:
I haven't head tekkers since I left Melb 3 weeks ago :(

wazza - yeah you have... that guy who was dj-ing on cd's at that high school party was playing it wasn't he?? ;) ;) ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*places hand on her heart*

i promise never to miss-interprut things ever again :D

(sorry if ive seemed real harsh bout some things guys. didnt mean to cause anyone any grief or offence)
24.gif

*starfalls69* said:
guys can you TRY tp keep it on topic please...(you should only be replying about the event) eg if u are attending and any relevant meet up details.

whos body u want to hire and what you are wearing or want to wear can all be done elsewhere onver the net. eg aim,msn,yahoo blah blah.

anymore off topic posts will be edited.

thanx

hmm...

for a thread about a melbourne dance event, isnt THAT post a little off topic????

;) ;) :p ;) :)

just stirring ya stars.. u r doing a great job...

^^^^ dont make me whip you ;)

if u really wana address this issue hun email me :) ;)

thanx babe. i need to learn to take a joke!

*starfalls69* said:
^^^^ dont make me whip you ;)

if u really wana address this issue hun email me :) ;)

but you said i didnt have to email you if i wanted you to whip me....

you said i just had to turn up at your place...

wearing leather...

muzby runs off and hides before he gets his ass kicked.. ;)

its all o0n... gotta go... see ya's there....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

love

dee dee

moe, you just weren't trying hard enough. eh, y'all know i don't answer my phone :D;)

anyways, got home not long ago, and should be leaving sometime soon. guess i should get ready :)

I have to pike :( :X :( I sprained my ankle pretty badly this arvo, and having learnt from previous attempts, going to Teriyaki when I can't dance is just plain wrong. :(

Should I make an amazing recovery (which has been known to happen with the assistance of panadine forte + and vodka) then i'll wander/ limp down, but I think I might have to leave it to you kids to ensure there's another Tezza for me to stomp at.

*Throws temper tantrum - why oh why do I have to hurt myself tonight!!* :X

well again teriyaki promised and teriyaki delivered :)

arriving at about 11.30 there wasnt many people but by about 2am the place was packed, i'm so happy they got as many people as they did, now maybe they can keep going! mega thank-you to everyone who came and showed all their support.

yet again callender rocked the house, as did disko pussy, slack and dee dee :) dunno how much i liked taylor tho, it was almost a bit trancy for a while there, with female vocals etc. but notheless it was pretty good, even if it wasnt banging hard tech
;)

i had an awesome night, met some great people and i HOPE that there will be a yaki again in the very near future! oh and props to the decor people, the decor was awesome, especially the weird huge tutu thing that had pink lace...that was cool as

indeedy, yaki was quite the good night

you should have played earlier though dee dee =\

i had to wait too long for that sweet sweet sound

yeh i had fun, great nite :D

hopefully u guys made a profit so we can do it again =D

Faboo night, enjoyed myself muchly thank's to the ever-wonderous people I find partying with me.
-=Nods to Dandy, Eze451, Moe_Bro, kryalkastleE, dogah, I_Cant_Feel_My_Legs, Pierre [honorary non-bler in the crew, heh] and new addition, onetwothreefour=-.

All you guys rock out, hardcore stylez, and made it a memorable night.
Much dancing, with some uber music, and -=nods to kryal=- great decor. Very impressed.

A very munted Eze451 and Dandy and I pondered some of the images for quite a while. ;)

LONG LIVE TEZZA!

Last edited:
Was totally off-the-chain.
Great night - Wish I danced more, but that is what next time is for.
Thanks to all the crew for organising it.

t'was a good night indeed. was really good to catch up with all whom i saw (as you know :D), and the place was decked out quite luv-er-ly.

it was also good to finally get out and hear some techno :D