• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE, REVIEW Hijinx's Last Dance REUNION!!!

judging from the replied above, looks like the party was kept up to the old canberra standards ;) glad to hear everyone had fun!

I'm feeling a little worse for wear, but ~11hours of sleep last night went a fair way to restoring my sanity.

Twas good to head and meet all you unknown people, and as good to catch up with all the people i had already previously met.

Amazingly fun houseparty, a multichambered bong, penguins and plenty of random chattage.

I look forward to catching up with you all again.

There is never such a thing as enough nangs.

Argh not the penguin!! :eek:

Twas good to see everyone again. Also good to meet some nice people too. Was a very nice party. *bows to Hijinx* ;)

yeah... big thanx to hijinx 4 organising what was possibly the best house party i've been to...

It was all worthwhile then;).

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who came and made it such an awesome night! So many terrific new people, too.. everyone got along so well with nary a drama. I couldn't have asked for more. So many people put in so much effort.. the penguin, the fairy floss making, the fire-twirling, the strawberries, the piles of starburst goodies, the mattress-sumo in the hallway, the people who came to dj, the kandy, the 'special' muffins, the.. everything! It takes a team effort to make something so grand:).

You're ALL invited for #4 next year! *hugs everyone*

Here's a few pics that I don't think will offend anybody.. let me know if you don't mind a photo of yourself online... I wouldn't want to get anyone into trouble.

Me and the penguin.

penguinamanda.jpg

Hallway mattress sumo in full swing.

mattresses.jpg

Thanks very much to Hijinx and Corch for the party and the lifts to and from the airport. I hope you're feeling better now Hijinx, seems we all felt pretty run down Monday morning.

Only one thing sullied the weekend. Corch dropped me off in the airport, I walked in and looked for my flight gate.......not up there......look again......nope. So I ask someone "That flights been cancelled" :| I stand in the checkin queue, eventually get to the front and told I'm on the flight 3 hours later :| So I eat a McDonalds and pass out in a chair infront of the Customs X Ray machines for 2.5 hours.

Flight was fine and I slept like a log when I got home. Feel fine now :)
hijinx said:
Me and the penguin.
Took me 4 attempts to get that photo ;)
onetwothreefour said:
i knew i'd forget something :\
Probably too many nangs you whore! :D

Thoroughly enjoyed it,
was a lot of fun with many random moments,
great to see everyone and to meet other people.

:)
Great night, great friends, great music and just alot of greatness.
As usual the melb crew did it, and did it well :)
I really enjoyed meeting a whole bunch of new faces and hope to see some of you again soon!
And..Im sure we are all hoping that the "penguin" delivers our xmas pressies this year rather than santa :)

btw: I was the pink fluffy one. :)

Penguins!!

thanks for a great night all...see many of you again soon i hope
DB

Wow what can I say, i only got invited midnight the night before so alls i have to say was.... what a blast... i didn't want to leave which says a lot about a party

Giant Penguins... Explosions.... The Kitchen...The chillout zones, the infinite bedrooms..... EEK...corch's antics
Ferry Corsten made me blew up.---Thanks Corchie!

And having an 1hr chat with u Brad...like wtf???

And the cul de sac...... IGA antics...if u were there u'd understand........... Fuckin families with kids on sunday mornings....

End Rant. --- See ya next time Gadget!