• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE, REVIEW Hijinx's Last Dance REUNION!!!

Alphanumeric I wouldn't worry too much as I'm sure there will be someone that's more than happy to pick you up from the airport. :)

This party has worked out kinda well. Looks like I'll have moved the bulk out of my place before this date anyway, so I'll only have little fiddly stuff to clear out (people I need you to buy my stuff!!!), and some cleaning to do.

This means it's party time! :)

Alpha, I'll pick you up if you say when you'll be there:) Heck, if you get all the way down here from sydney it's the least I can do!

As to how many people are coming... uh.. somewhere between 20 and 200? If everyone who has said they're coming turns up that will make about.. uh.. actually, i have no idea. I just told everyone to tell everyone they knew so.. who knows?

Nearly all the Melbourne Bluelighters, it seems. which reminds me to go post in Aus social. we have at least 5 people djing.. if you know anyone who can, bring them along!

Thanks very much Wazza and Hijinx :)

Just had a look at the flights that Virgin are doing (cheaper than Qantas) and seems most cost efficent if I fly in at either 2.45pm, 3.45pm or 5.45pm. Sunday flights back are more expensive (unless I go at 6.45am but that won't be happening :p) so mid afternoon flight back I think.

Are those times too much hassle for you Hijinx or are they okay (say your preference)? If its too much hassle I can always just fly in earlier in the day and assume myself in Melbourne for a while, possibly with Wazza (okay, that sounds a bit dodgy.....) if he's offering :)

Last edited:
ok after careful consideration i've decided it would be much safer for me to not drive.... is there any way i can get a ride from here, the city or even the closest train station to the venue?

-dee

{Edit, removed venue details}

Last edited by a moderator:
For venue details and directions for transport purposes, please contact hijinx via PM.

DJC*

nunawading is the closest train station, I'm happy to pick up anyone from there, just msg me and we'll swap numbers:).
Alpha, any time is fine by me and if it's easier to fly back Monday that's cool too - I've taken the day off work to look after cleaning and sleeping etc anyhow. Do you have a phone while you're here? Or just msg me the details:).

pending information in regards to non-party matters, I may be bailing from this. No word yet though. No guarantees either.

Waiting and seeing will be the way to go

- moe

Cheers Hijinx :)
I do have a phone but as Macksta has found out, it doesn't seem to want to dial or receive calls from Australian numbers (worked in Europe :x) but I'm trying to sort that out now, so hopefully done by the end of the week.

Flying back on Monday is cheaper and I'll be glad to help clear up afterwards as a vague way of saying thanks :)

I've booked the flights and I'll PM you the information now. Thanks very much :)

/edit
PS, stop being popular and having a full inbox! ;)

Last edited:
<3

Getting very fucking-excited over here.
-=Bounces a little=-

^I totally second that motion...
Hijiinx, I command thee to cull thy inbox messages!

And pfft' Moe...'sif it won't happen. ;)

Hooray for CotB and your enthusiasm!

OK.. I'd like to institute a new rule in this thread..

Only those who ARE coming bother posting please! I don't want to hear any more nay-saying... it's the bane of every freaking party thread on Bluelight. Everyone gets all excited when the event is months away then realise closer to the time that their circumstances have changed or they haven't got the finances and they start pulling out in waves and bring the mood of the thread right down. seriously.. if you decide not to come we'll have noticed by Sunday morning... no more of this 'maybe I will, maybe I won't' crap.. just COME! I promise you won't regret it;).

excellent:) And for those consciencious people who like to feel useful, if you're coming by car and have any outdoor chairs you could chuck in feel free.. and fairy lights would be awesome! Actually any kind of lighting will make me happy.. lava lamps etc for the chill out room.. whatever!

four sleeps to go!

OK, well, I'm officially getting excited. Have decided to spend lots of cash and have a fucken huge one.

I'll be dropping shit off sometime this week that will assist with party fun. With lighting, do you want non-funky lighting like some lamps?

Yay!! Looking forward to this!!
Can someone pls PM me the address? Pretty sure i'll be heading there with Muzby, but just in case i need to drive myself......
*ex-Perth boy looking forward to meeting more Melbs people*
**NOT looking forward to work on Monday. Or Tuesday**

%) cheers

^^^^ if you pm the thread starter hijynx she will pm you her address herself.

i think i'm gonna come.

i am broke though, so it could be interesting. finishing work at eleven, will be there sometime after that...

oh, any lights would be great so we can do something about the brightness in the garage and kitchen.

:)
three sleeps:)

just steal someones and replace them with roadsigns or traffic cones
god knows you have enough to be able to do that