Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne // mooshie and witch doctor's meet-up // february 4 // REVIEWS

keystroke said:
4th Feb

8.30pm - lalaland

so far it's me, Popavich (I think?), LahLahGatecrasher going,

add your name here if you're keen for some drunken shenanigans! :D

I will try and make it :) Should we put this in the events forum now?

Sure thing... do we need a mod to move this or should we start another thread all together????

Someone else wanna do this as im unsure of the exact locations and times...

:p

LahLahGatecrasher said:
I'll be in melbs the weekend that keystroke is in town, as its my brothers b'day and its in melbs... love to meet you guys!! P.s is there anyway that you can pack killing_time into your bag and bring him along?? ;) ;)
We could always try...
=D
PEACE

Your kidding^^^?? grrrr would be good to see you again!!

Killing_time... I bet you wouldnt fit tho.. grrr *you see all these super tall men around here... grr *

Well so what is going on?? anybody going or is this going to laps??

Dunno, we still going to be in the city that night..... its totally up to the gang, if its all too hard not to stress... I would have only just arrived in melbourne the night before so my heads gonna be messy!

Whatever ya'll wreckon!!!

I'm still around between the 1st and the 8th of february if anyone is keen for beers anywhere between that time, drop me a PM also.

I'll come to lala land too, I guess :D

I'll be there... It's the first Friday into my De-Tox, so I'll be behaving..... but not too much.... ;)

Looking forward to meeting you guys. :)

I fly to Melbourne in the morning (5am)

anyone up for beers or want to show me some decently priced record shops in melbourne while I'm there PM me ;)

Keystroke and I are having pre-drinks drinks for the fellow Alkies out there that dont want to wait until 8.30 :D

Melb Bl'ers please show Moosh and Witch Doctor a great time...us perth bl'ers will be missing them dearly! ;)

Bloody Alcholics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg im so excited, seems that its all happening, we shall be at Lalaland whenever we can manage to find the joint!!!

So see everyone at 8.30-9.00ish!!!

:)

Fankies Astro... maybe ill show the melbornys a good time with my crazy wayz :p

Ok have fun guys, I'll meet up with you's somewhere else lateron that night... PM with more info...

Also I could meet u guys at m y friends pub, he is giving me quite a large amount of free drink cards for the night.. so if your up for it lateron get back to me... sorry.. I really want to catch up with you guys... :(:( Ive been waiting all week for this...

pre drinks are at my hotel before hand, we're gonna be heading to LaLa Land a little intoxicated is my guess!