• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne // mooshie and witch doctor's meet-up // february 4 // REVIEWS

Pre-drinks?? Now that sounds like a plan. I'll join you guys in the city to get socially lubricated before we head on down to Lala.

Astro_Boi: We'll be sure to look after them. There is plenty to keep them amused in and around Melbourne, so I'm sure a good time will be easy enough to find. ;)

hmmmm..... so who's going where and when...... sorry but i just gotta say that this thread is a mess to me...

i dont know where im meant to go to have some drinks and meet some ppl

^
La la @ 8.30pm - thats the official meetup.

but we have the secret society of 1337 BLers at an earier time ;)

its very hush hush y'know ;):D

<3

I'm heading along tonight.
I've been told I meet the requirements for the uber 1337 BLer earlier meet too, so I shall be finding my way there too. ;)

Duckboy has an exam of d00m tomorrow morning at the ungodly hour of 7:00am, so I'll be rawkin' around on my lonesome.

heh first time ive read this thread. well im not so sure where and when im supposed to be :)

ill leave that up to the boss hah, cya all tonight..

Apologies for my lack of, erm, "being there".... but an Early Morning Exam hath rained d00m upon my drinking possibilities for friday night.

Have FUN kiddies, and hope that the hangovers aren't too bad :) =D

<3

Much fun was had - - - pretty ordinary turn out -=glares at certain pikers=- but the reliable crew made it there with obligatory bells. =D

Interesting travels around the place, first to Chapel, then to the other LaLaLand in the city [?] - - - finally met up with the lovely crowd at Bridie's on Chapel.

16.gif
Mooshie, WitchDoctor - I can see us getting along really well, and hanging out quite a bit. You're both lovely and genuine, and wonderful people. :D

16.gif
LahLah - - great to see you again sweetheart! -=Smooshie hugs and snuggles=-

16.gif
Keystroke - I'll be whipping you next time, just as much, baby! :)
We'll have to have that cup of tea one day too.

16.gif
KemicalBurn, you're such a darling - - - you'll have to get your bag one of these days.
24.gif

Next time try to make an effort, everyone else. :\

nice meeting everyone :)

abit of a wild goose chase but it finally happened ahah, ah well, next time we'll be more organised :)

PS, will be roaming around the city again drunk tonight, so if anyone is out and about look out for us :) pm me for mobile number, and maybe we can organise a round 2 :)

Pop Popavich said:
Pre-drinks?? Now that sounds like a plan. I'll join you guys in the city to get socially lubricated before we head on down to Lala.

socially lubricated???

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

Zero recollection and one seriously bruised knee later....

Yeah apparently I was fairly well lubricated, and somewhat uninhibited. However I stand by the rule of "If you don't remember it, it didn't happen" Which means that everything after 8pm is a figment of everyone elses imagination. ;)

On a slightly more serious note, I am actually sorry I didn't last the distance in a presentable state to come and meet you guys, so we'll have to make sure there is more opportunities. Are you coming to the Raz meetup this weekend?