Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Friday 1st April - Elephant and Wheelbarrow St. Kilda

keystroke

Bluelighter
electreauxbella and I will be flying to melbourne this weekend and since no one has decided on where to go yet I did a quick search and found this, which is a nice pub that isn't far from the city. We can meet up here and decide where to go if it's no good.

Raz,
KemicalBurn,
eloise,
CynaKill,
Pop Popavich,
COTB,
Duckboy,
killarava2day,

are all I have spoken to about drinks so far. Meet there at 8pm. Hopefully this time Popavich wont be spewing up.

THE ELEPHANT & WHEELBARROW ST KILDA

Address: 169 Fitzroy St St Kilda 3182 Australia
Telephone: (03) 9534 7888
Facsimile: (03) 9534 7866
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.elephantandwheelbarrow.com.au

I'll be there... obviously.... and as for spewing up by 8, I'll have you know that I clearly remember 8pm last time we did this.... it's just that I don't remember any AFTER 8pm. 8(

*Mental note: Eat food, or drink less than a bottle of scotch to "warm up"*

FUCKKKKKKKK... I wish I wasn't going to be in sydney. It's really fucking annoying, cause I won't have anything planned up in sydney on friday night now either :(

elephant and wheelbarrow? EW!! dammit jay, you never find a good venue on the net without first consulting your friendly neighbourhood pub connoisseur!

but um.. yeah yeah the boy and i will be there :p
you're lucky i'm looking forward to hanging out.

xx

as I said, we can move on if the place sucks.

KemicalGurner is coming from Geelong too, so it's gonna rock!

arg...god dam it...i have to give this one a miss :( :( im off to Narre Warren (of all places) to have a girly night with a friend...

how exciting

*rolls eyes*

id blow her off again...but ive done that for the last two weeks with lame excuses...8( i need a new excuse to get out of going out there... ;)

have fun folks and send me drunken text messages!!! :)

If my plans remain the same as two nights back, I'm beginning the night at e55 - still, you all better come rescue me from my drunken state.... so I can continue it with you lot! =D

^sif you were invited anyway, Starfalls :)

I'll be there.
Mmmmmm, pints a go-go =D

kandyraverchick said:
If my plans remain the same as two nights back, I'm beginning the night at e55 - still, you all better come rescue me from my drunken state.... so I can continue it with you lot! =D

thats where i told KS to have it :X why arent there any meetups at e55 :(

But yes! i will be in attendence :D

Duckboy said:
^sif you were invited anyway, Starfalls :)

I'll be there.
Mmmmmm, pints a go-go =D

bite me duckboy ;)

and there was a meetup at e55 a while back. raz hosted it...you must of missed it KB

I am going to the city that night so I may turn up (though I won't say for sure since I never seem to end up coming to these things).

well what do ya know...i go and check my phone and got this...

hey hunni,
sorry to do this to you but i have to bail tmw night. im moving house and still have a shit load of stuff to do. sorry sweety.

wow how things work :D so im IN :D

have to make last train home though so i may only stick around for a few hours...see what happens. oh...and i WONT be drinking either. sober night for me ;)

i didnt even have to think up an excuse =D

Witch Doc and I will be there definately.. pick up ma damn car tomorrow so ill wheels to get us around :p YEHAAA.. pop we comin to ur house first cause i dunno where to go :)

^Mooshie - yeah come to ours, and we'll all taxi or tram it down there.....

Will get to this one, hopefully, a bit late tho.

Keystroke, cant help thinking of you exactly like your avatar! Wonder if its true? ;)

And KB..... tequila slammers await!!!!!!

I just got a hair cut! No-ones allowed to take pics of me. Stupid cow of a hairdresser completely fucked my hair - I SAID shoulder length dammit!

The positive: You can all give me ugly slaps!:D

I hate it! :(

Well thats worked out well, i am already gonna be there for a friends going away drinks! Ill be sure to pop over and say hi to ya'll :)