Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne/Dave Clarke - Telephunk/Easter Friday April 9/POW

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very shit kryalkastleE........

Or maybe not! The man is fucking GOD - Nothing or no one in this world can change that! I'm still speechless.....

See was Pham that bad to do the set before Clarke peeps? ;) I think not! Hard, banging, rough, raw and unpolished mmmmmf - He proved once again why his my fav Melb Dj =D

Come back soon Clarke PLEASE!

Reading this brings back memories of jumping round Chevron in my socks a couple of years ago! I can't decide what was better, Dave's blinding, flat out tech set or the green ?'s that were floating around...

Or maybe not! The man is fucking GOD - Nothing or no one in this world can change that! I'm still speechless.....

WORD. That scratching he was doing near the end of the set and how effortlessly he was doing everything. And the set was just sooooooooo fucking great.

Just reaffirms why so many people say Dave Clarke is GOD! After seeing this set on Friday night it's all I was able to say for a while afterwards. Totally speechless on his skills

hell ye wazza!! How good was that scratching at the end. I was right in front of him when he was doing it and i couldnt believe my eyes... But how good was that Bad Pimps (James Brown sample) track he played at the start of his set tho... First time ive heard someone drop that track in a set.

[electrobot] - totally agree with ya on Dave Pham, i really like his stuff anyway, but i thought that his set was one of the best ive seen him play in ages. Very tough and raw, and his mixing was very clean, dont think i heard a messy mix in there at all. Spoke to him afterwards and he said he was having a ball up there. Definately looked like it. ;)

What a night!!

Wicked sets (minus the final of the night), but the venue was fucking filth and the crowd was about 30% wanted to be there 70% just turned up to get munted.

never again will i go to prince of wales

^^ oh well about the crowd. Got to see Dave Clarke :) Whilst yelling "this man is god" and partaking in worshipping with some random who was standing next to me for a while, the guy said "What bickies you on?" He took a while to compose after I mentioned "none" and he's like "oh ok. __speechless___". Guess people haven't seen excited fans of DJs not in munt-o-rama land :p

Damnit makes me *really* wish i went... Curse not having many friends interested in tekkas :/

I got to meet Dave Clarke!!

And all because a female friend of a friend of mine caught Dave's eye, him inviting her backstage and leaving the door open for more of us to edge our way in there :D

Top night

Great set, great music, fucking hard-ass grooves. How insane were those mixes/build-ups about 3/4 of the way through?

I have to say though that I too hate the POW for dance gigs, it's alright for rock gigs but dance just doesn't work for me there. Too many people (I felt jibbed by the "limited ticket sales" marketing). I s'pose being off guts at the Espy all day amplified that feeling, but still, It's definately not the first time I've thought it about POW.

You could definatly tell who was there for Clarke and who wasn't :\ I LOVED Prince @ Miss Kittin and The Hacker's side show but this time errrrr it was to packed and I couldn't enjoy the venue as much but either way I saw the man I wanted to see and he proved once again why his GOD so I'm happy =D but still speechless...

Oh and Pham is still my #1 =D

mobj said:
Damnit makes me *really* wish i went... Curse not having many friends interested in tekkas :/

fool
:X

you have friends interested in tek
try spending more time with them next time :p

^^^ true moe.

dude if u ever wanna go to see tek, myself and alot of other bl's would prolly join ya

whats that mtc vs psb 24th of april,

free entry

:D

I'll be fiending it up at pharmacy

and btw, I've actually known mobj for a good 5yrs now, so I was referring to that more than anything... either way - BLers here are offering their company (Most of them don't charge, I think ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.