Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melboure Microdots

KROG

Bluelighter
Hey everyone!

I have an aquaitance who is possibly getting a hold of some microdots for himself and I am wondering for his saftey has anyone heard about any microdots in melbourne recently and about the strength. It will be his first time and I am a bit worried for him!

Also are microdots every copied/fake? What are the chances of this? He tells me its a pretty trusted dealer

Thanks everyone!

Microdots were around a while ago. If they've been saved and arent a new batch, expect potency to drop... If not and they aren't fake, your very lucky ;)

:O are the heaps stong? I am so ready for this but I dont wanna go insane on my first time hehe. I have been reading trip reports and erowid etc and I have decided it is something I definatley wanna do but I am worried that for my first time it may be too much. I read in the previous thread that you should crush them and dissolve in water, would that be a good idea to half them?

Mate with half a dot you won't even make it to the visual world of LSD.

If you are very experienced with pot, and atleast semi experienced with some drugs like MDMA, MDA etc.. you shoudl have no real problem handling a whole dot.

AH ok cool, I am pretty experienced with MDMA in high doses as well (sometimes 5 pills in a night) and have had very strong MDA visuals so I should be ok then! Thanks!

Just put yourself in a VERY Comfprtable situation. mind set and your surrounding setting play 99.9% of what your trip will entail.

You cannot compare 5 pills a night to a microdot experience.
My personal feeling with this is that I wouldn't be doing a microdot for a first trip.
But as mentioned previously mindset and setting will go a long way towards defining your experience.
Its very hard to ask other peoples opinions when it comes to the experience you yourself will have because its such a personal thing.
Try halving the microdot with a blade perhaps and see how you go with that?

Either way, hope it goes well for you.

I'd like to offer you advice, but i don't know you, and as drugs affect everyone differently, anything you read on here should not be taken as literal advice. Take it on board by all means, but in the end the choice comes down to whether or not YOU think are up to it.

Personally speaking if you're going to be consuming acid, dots are about the best unitary dose going round right now. They may be strong but at least they're clean which makes for an overly better experience. I have seen many people new to acid eat a microdot and have the time of their lives, but then again, how do i know you don't have a pre-disposition to psychotic illness! ;)

Thanks everyone for the input.

They have decided they might have 2 each and perhaps take half to start off, see how that goes and have the other half later.

I have heard however that you cant just spit the microdots? You have to crush them and put them in water or something?

Easiest way is to just drop it into a shot of vodka and it should dissolve, then just have half the shot.

Same works for distilled water I think, but not tap water.

^
Also make sure its COLD distilled water too. Heat destroys LSD.

I found out the hard way once, trying to break up 2 dots between 3 of us.

Depending on how much you weigh, 1 dot shouldn't be too much. I'm 100Kg and found that the dots that I had varied significantly in quality and never found 1 dot to be too much. 2 on the other hand is an experience. ;-)

I have had friends, who are about 70Kg and very fit, and drop dots for the first time without any issues. One dot should keep you going for a while, lasts _heaps_ longer than MDMA.

Be Safe

Thanks heaps everyone!!! :D

So cold distilled water? Just crush them up and stir? then devide the water evenly?

Cause I was thinking of crushing up 2 dots between 3 of us and just splitting the water 3 ways? that ok?

I think it should work. make sure you crush them up really fine. They will hopefully dissolve.

Try google.

Be Safe

just remember to have a sober sitter present, and have fun, I wish I could score micro's again

I did 1 microdot for my first time. I handled this easily. I did 1 microdot for my 2nd time and went into the city, it started to get a bit to much to handle with the hundreds of people but none the less wasn't too scary.

I think he will be fine. :)

thanks guys!

We ended up having a full microdot each, and had the time of our lives!!! Didn't have full on visuals but the walls were moving and breathing etc, music sounded different and EVERYTHING was funny, 6 hours of giggiling lol!!

Thanks for the advice everyone!!

Glad you enjoyed it, I'm keen to try tabs though after my couple of dot experiences.