• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - wotw- deep space techno, 1/10/04 @ HIFI *REVIEWS START PAGE 3*

Insomnia: I got it from Soulseek champ, uumm the actual file was called Kevin Saunderson - Live @ Carl Cox and Friends (2004) so definately check it out, the one I got was only 50MB about 40mins or so. Great little 40 mins to get you ready for this guy, I just hope he plays along these lines which I assume he will. See you there man.

Got a techno fix from Beyer, Mull and the locals last night @ Transatlantic - it showed me once again how much I miss techno! I cannot wait for WOTW - a nice phat detroitfix! mmm

i have not been to a techno party for a while now so i am really looking forward to this one!!!

great line up!!

talent plus!!!:D

<3

Sounding very tempting....techno parties pwn me. =D
I shall see......-=Looks for friends to bombard with info.=-

Best. Local. Lineup. Ever.

I hear Craig is thinking about playing on 3 decks too, seeing as though they'll be set up that way... ;)

Mmmmm should be nice to see Craig on 3 decks.. havent seen him play on 3 before

Yeh good to see all the local boys pushing themselves rather than playing the same things all the time - mad respect to that!

InSoMnIa^ said:

So if you're early... you can get in for the low price of $32? small price to pay for one of melbs best partys =D

But there is something about eating for a week that seems oh so much more tempting.
Don't get me wrong we really want to go, but unless the job fairy comes along soon it looks like we'll just have to pretend and tell everyone we went.

Downloading his set now

This year is turning out to be one to remember for techno lovers. We have been spoilt with great international acts all year... and by the sounds of it, the best is yet to come :\

Definately wont be missing out on this one.

two quality parties!!! its going to be heaps fun, maybe even too much fun!!!

na no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm gonna be heading down to both - I'm actually working at the Trance party but am still gonna check out some of the acts. Def looking forward to the Techno party though - was listening to Saunderson's x-mix the other day - mmmm!

BRING THIS SHIT ON!

This shall be my last party in Melbourne before I go O/S so I'm hoping to see y'all there [especially samm, my clash hoe ydeepS and my ONE AND ONLY ELECTRO BUDDY insomnia]

Agent 86 and Pham yeah fuck yeah =D Couldn't have asked for anything better except maybe De Bang De Funk ;)

I need me a tech-a-no fix!

De Bang De Funk would have been nice, but we cant have it all can we... oh well

at least we still have Pham playing :D

and here is some new news...

Kevin Saunderson will be implementing FINAL SCRATCH into his set also. So there is something else to look forward to...

Pump this shit up

3386-001.jpg

post edited as per request. please ask the users permission to use their name before publicily displaying it in here. thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
;)

I'm getting excited I haven't been out in a while, haven't heard tech in way to long! I know Pham will deliver =D