Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Two Tribes - Melbourne Park - REVIEWS

TT2005%20039.jpg

drools ;) dam...boys in uniform/make up uniforms are still just as hot =D

Hmm well I had a great TT! It was my 3rd, and I would say more enjoyable rhan last year. Arrived at about 11pm, went straight to the VIP line and was inside by 11.15pm. Met up with friends at the ferris wheel then headed into Vodafone for Scott Alert, Signum, Jan Johnston, MIKE & Rank1.
Also caught some of Grandmaster Flash over at Rod Laver.
Caught up with some old friends, met some new ones and generally have no complaints. Not even the lines for the bathroom were long ;)

"Its a shame, I have enjoyed 2T every other year and have always hailed them to be my favourites events of the year...this year, I was let down"

Couldn't agree more with this sentiment Dvah. For the past 4 years, TT have been a highlight for me, but this one was very disappointing.

Lowlight of the night was when a chick in ugh boots grabbed my arm on the way up to Rod Laver to ask what music was playing in there. When I told her it was house, she let out a high pitched scream, grabbed all her friends (in ugh boots) and they all rushed inside. Despite the fact that MIKE was playing awesome trance in Vodafone. Surely if they wanted a night of house, onelove would be a better option?

beanzo said:

Lowlight of the night was when a chick in ugh boots grabbed my arm on the way up to Rod Laver to ask what music was playing in there. When I told her it was house, she let out a high pitched scream, grabbed all her friends (in ugh boots) and they all rushed inside. Despite the fact that MIKE was playing awesome trance in Vodafone. Surely if they wanted a night of house, onelove would be a better option?

There is a house room at TT and it did have different dj's compared to OneLove so why wouldnt they want to go to TT???

TT is no longer trance orientated like it once was, I would have thought this year would have made you realise this, with the 3 most heaviest acts being promoted were Prodigy, GrandMasterFlash and Armin Van Helden!!

I personally think Future should be congratulated with the change of direction!!

Overall, I loved the night.

Rocked up and walked straight in at 1115pm with my VIP pass :) Went and saw theProdigy and caught the end of Grant Smilie before the Prodigy, usually not much of a fan of Grant smilie, but must say he played a pretty good set to get the crowd pumping!!
The Prodigy simply rocked!! Were awesome.
After The Prodigy met up with friends in the VIP arena, which must say was disappointing, would have liked some comfy couches in there. Caught a bit of Andrew Padula who never disappoints. Then went out and checked a bit of Dave Seaman, who always puts on a decent show before checking out a bit of Armin Van Helden before GrandMasterFlash, GMF really isnt my thing, but I had an absolute ball!!!! =D
After that went back and saw a bit more of Dave Seaman and realised my night was complete and had a nice stroll down the Yarra with my girlfriend arm in arm before getting the train home!!

I swore I'd never go to another TT a few years ago, but after this year's, ill definately be back again!! BIg ups to Future for the change of direction!!!