Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb- Talamasca + Space Tribe- Oct 21st

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE

Bluelighter
Melb- Talamasca + Dark Nebula- Oct 21st

A great night of classic live psychedelic music, and some tasty progressive to top the night off :)

Note: Space tribe is no longer playing due to now going overseas and has been replaced by dark nebula........ personally i prefer dark nebula anyway. peace.

7d60e0b4.jpg

Last edited:
Let me be the first to say :

S"GHFa'[poisgrhjasiopf
a'S:FK:SODFJpaisdfhjgap'isdfjv/zlkxcnvalksdjfv
soefjkAOSDJfpoiasjfpiasjefiahjsefa'pisdjfv'l;dnfaks gnf~~~~!~!!!!!!!!!!

AWesoomeorfmeomroqewmroqw3m~~!

:D

wow with flyer like that.. wow.. IM IN

haha cant wait! so many events to goto ahhh!!!

oghhhhhhh speachless. Dark Nebula are on a totally different level than spacetribe! AHHHHH! I can't believe it!

MAGICAL ENERGEE!

p.s. can someone post a link with more details please? thanx

Last edited:
cheers man, but now i'm worried - 600 tix only! its almost here!
Any link to an official sight? do I have to book? Is it close to port melbourne?
I am confused and overly Xcited 8o , and apologise for the... stupid questions

hope to see yas there

onz said:
cheers man, but now i'm worried - 600 tix only! its almost here!
Any link to an official sight? do I have to book? Is it close to port melbourne?
I am confused and overly Xcited 8o , and apologise for the... stupid questions

hope to see yas there

I don't think you have to book tickets, although I'm not sure whether there will be any on sale at the door. The flyer I posted does list some of the stores that you can buy tickets from. Most of the stores are centraly located.

I don't have a link to an official site, I stumbled across that flyer accidently on another forum and thought that I should post it here as well.

The Colonial Hotel is located on the corner of King and Lonsdale Streets. It is where Trauma used to be located and the offical Infected Mushroom after party was held there back in March. The flyer states that the Colonial Hotel is located on the corner of King and Latrobe, but I am fairly certain that it is really located on the corner of King and Lonsdale. It is a five minute drive from Port Melbourne.

If your question about Port Melbourne was in relation to the after party, I think that Todd Rd is the last exit before the Westgate Bridge heading away from the city. But don't qoute me on that check your street directory first.

I just checked my ticket and I can confirm that the Colonial Hotel is located on the corner of King and Lonsdale not King and Latrobe as the flyer states.