Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] SUNSHINE PEOPLE! NYD @ South Atlantic Wharf

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS...yes, Pharmacy rock my socks too :) Any ideas on future pharmacy events? A mate was talkin to Hellraiser @ the event and he said Pharmacy 002 cd was comin out soon...he said it was harder, faster and even phatter than all fuck compared to the first one....which is kickass....he wouldn't divulge however who was mixing the 2nd disc, altho people would be darn impressed apparently....he is mixing the 1st disc again himself...

[end off topic rant]

tnargus said:
PS...yes, Pharmacy rock my socks too :) Any ideas on future pharmacy events? A mate was talkin to Hellraiser @ the event and he said Pharmacy 002 cd was comin out soon...he said it was harder, faster and even phatter than all fuck compared to the first one....which is kickass....he wouldn't divulge however who was mixing the 2nd disc, altho people would be darn impressed apparently....he is mixing the 1st disc again himself...

[end off topic rant]

But of course... Pharmacy has some very cool stuff coming up! I can't say anything about the Pharmacy Volume 2 CD just yet- but it is big and very much top secret for now!

Pharmacy vs Hard Kandy[b/]- Friday 13th Feb
w/ DuMonde aka JamX and DeLeon [massive 3 hour set!]

Pharmacy [Follow The Leader]
Cosmic Gate, Joy Kitikonti + more TBA
Anzac Eve [24.4.04] @ Moorabbin Tennis Centre

Then in May we are copresenting w/ Loaded Ent' the Australian leg of the Tracid Traxxx World Tour featuring Kai Tracid, Hennes & Cold, A*S*Y*S and Derb...

8o

And on that note since this is starting to get into too much about other events, going to have to lock this. Hope you guys had fun here, I was on my way here and kinda got sidetracked for 8 hrs by being silly with friends.. Doh. Oh well, next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.