• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Slinky @ Palace - June 13 - REVIEWS

ERK! sickness!! had to take friday off work.....

Come on body, recover.... RE COV ER...........

See you all there, i might have to look like an old skool raver with a medicated surgical mask on, just to keep my germs to myself! :)

:( :( i dont think ill be going now, the friends i was guna go with have bugged out!!!! baaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

/\ /\ /\ /\
well, you could always come with us :)

<insert even more excitement here>

ohhh Duckboy, thanx for the offer...id feel shy cause i wouldn't know nobody...hmmm....ill see wat i can do! hopefully ill end up at slinky

SO HOW WAS IT!!!

thumb_SlinkyA2posterB.jpg

it was fucking awesome... one of the best nites out i have had this year....

the venue was a little sucky, but the music and the crowd more than made up for it... it was great to see so many smiling faces, i dont think i've ever met quite as many randoms in one night..

damn, it's 6pm monday nite and i have just gotten home... 8(

muzby gathers his cheer squad

muzby - give me a W
cheer squad - W
muzby - give me an I
cheer squad - I
muzby - give me an R
cheer squad - R
muzby - give me an E
cheer squad - E
muzby - give me a D
cheer squad - D
muzby - what does it spell???
cheer squad - MUZBY!!!!!

im so jealous, i cant believe i idn't get to go to....im shattered to hear that it was such a gr8 nite, glad to hear that u had a blast tho muz

omg people i was up for 28 hours i cant do that anyone help me please haha slinky was the best hello to everyone that went i loved u all...bye

Yep, top night. Great to hear so many old favourites being spun too!

I hate it when you're looking forward soooo much to finally getting into bed; then you get there and, well, nothing happens. I think my ceiling was badly repainted some time, the colours don't quite seem even.......

I had a wicked night, loved every second of it, and all my friends had the best time possible. Great party over all !

Only 2 complaints : the line to get in took FOR AGES. Why does it take so long when most people had prepaid tickets ???? I felt sorry for the girls with the skimpy clothing ...

And I know I should not complain, because this is normal in the 'rave' scene, but I WISH SO BAD that SCOTT BOND played his amazing 'peak hour trance' at 1:30 to 3:30 when people were peaking, and not 3:30 to 5:30 when most people have finished peaking. It constantly amazes me at most raves that this kind if STUPID SELFISH programing happens. While dave lea was on I had to hide in the back trance room which had great music, but the vibe was a bit flat compared to the main room.

Other than that a great party - much better than slinky last year.

I had the best night on sunday night, Slinky rocked, not only the music but people, it was fantastic!!!!

The line was a bit of a joke, but hey, not really worried about that when I had such a good night!!!!

Bass Station Room Rocked!!!! =D

My first night out in Melbourne - was awesome. Loved the Bass Station Room, also loved Jason Midro's set in the Main Room. Dave Lea played some wicked tunes, but I snuck back to the base station room when Scott Bond was on, he just didn't do it for me. Loved that there seemed to be plenty of room to dance near the front (close to DJ's). Even though it was sold out, didn't seem to be that crowded. Crowd vibe definatley different to brissie - not quite so friendly down here. Had wicked into to Melbourne nethertheless.