Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Slinky @ Palace - June 13 - REVIEWS

djwombat81au said:
ITS NOT ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

its sunday june 13!!!

Twister will still be on on saturday night!

excellent.

well you take your little calendar and go to twister on saturday nite. the rest of us will have a lovely time at slinky on the sunday nite.. without u.

bumpage.

is anyone actually going to this?

i gotta work out if its worthwhile stayin in melb for this or heading north for the long weekend....

mmmm.... brisbane... :)

^^^^^^^^^^^ im after what ur after muzby, is it gunna be worth while? will it be a good crowd, or am i better off going to room for Renaissance that night...hmmmm...

good crowd??
i doubt it.. lately the crowd at future events has been getting worse and worse, but then again the crowds were never really great to begin with :p

An old classic video game character will plague this night. His fast running and mushroom jumping abilities make him the most viscious breed there. He will form the majority of the crowd.

Anarky: This guy??

Anyway, I don't think that the crowd will be quite the same this year... IMHO No Melbourne Park + No Promotion on Nova == Happiness for people who like to leave their shirts on and go for a good time, not to be seen.

Only time will tell however, but this little punter will be buying his ticket shortly!

Kid_Cisco.

anarky said:
An old classic video game character will plague this night. His fast running and mushroom jumping abilities make him the most viscious breed there. He will form the majority of the crowd.

hahaha....funni funni funni!

Slinky should be pretty good, The local talent involved will make it so.
Renaissance at room will also be good. I'm disappointed I'm going to be in Perth.

wat sorta crowd will u get at Renaissance at room?

will it be a raver sorta crowd...will u seen many shufflers there?

and wat sorta music will be played? is it all house and progressive, or will harder stuff be played?

Marcs --- Room680 gig = prog house all the way, bit of nuskool breaks maybe with Infusion. James Zabiella rocks out and won't disappoint.
Slinky = (hard)trance, bit of prog, maybe some harder dance.

Both will be excellent i'm sure

And i don't know which i want to go to!!!!
HELP!?

lol..........i know its a toss up, i hav a little group of friends who enjoy this music, we met up at two tribes and this is guna be our first outing out since then...im thinking we'll go to room 680!!! but then again id luv some hard ass shit!

hey hey....i got an idea duckboy...ill got to room, u go to slinky and we'll swap half way thru! we can switch pass outs! lol

hehehe could be the go... I'm tempted to go to slinky coz i've not been to palace before, and i've been to room a few times now (i'm a newish melbournite)
but i'm thinking the toons at Zabiella will be more to my liking. And Infusion are always good value.

alright meet you halfway at, erm, 3:30... somewhere along Punt Rd :)

More than likely will meet you at Room though.

decisions decisions......

Slinky :) I dont mind the palace - Lacking in the comfy couch department a bit though! Scott Alert is a great Dj, along with Kaos and Midro.. im thinking the crowd shouldnt be too bad considering there isnt much else on that night?
Havent been to room 680 though? Is it good?

k... now that the queensland trips cancelled, i'll be here...

duckboy & maxload, that means you guys had better come too!! :)

hehehe....room was on the cards but a recent change of plans sees me heading to slinky now...is there many tickets left? anyone heard if they're nearing sold out? only a week to go now so it would hav to be close!

I dont think that it will be a sell out personally. Close to it, but I wouldnt be surprised if you could still get tickets on the door.. :) Does any one know if Strange Days is open on a Sunday?

ALRIGHTY!!!
I am officially going to be at Slinky!!!!!

Otherwise Muzby might sodomise me or something.
*secretly plots to NOT go to Slinky....*

by the way, anyone feel like a mini-meetup????
10 rows back, 7 to the left of centre, at 1:06:48am???
:)

Last edited: