Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] SLINKY 2006 - Sunday, June 11th - St Kilda

muzby

Bluelighter
well, its on again.. (wot i consider the only true slinky... :p)

its back at the palace this year... 10pm -7am...

djs include:

JOHN '00' FLEMING - UK
ANNE SAVAGE - UK
SCOTT BOND - UK
Papa Smurf
Hellraiser
Scott Alert vs Master Kaos and Charlie Z
Soul T
Tonka vs T2
Jama and Ben Kakoschke
Shane Copal
TKO
Steve Bleas
Azran

tickets available here...

http://dance.moshtix.com.au/record.asp?leventid=8526

early bird from $25... up to $45..

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... I could go some John 00 Fleming!

Was thinking it might be nice to go to a melbourne event while I'm down there for the long weekend. This could be good :)

10am -7am...

That's a pretty long event ;)

Last edited:
Well i might troddle along to this......just for JOOF, and hopefully a gatecrasher style set from Scott Bond. But i'm curious, i haven't been to a big event at the Palace for ages, i went to Bass Station late last year as a friend was playing in the side-room.....but i'm wondering if they'll open the main room for this, or will it be crammed into those two shitty side rooms?

bought my ticket and ready to go!

first proper party in sooooo long!

might even try and meet a few of you...

Is a meetup organised? Do we still have them!?

Looks like i will be in attendance at this (despite not being all that enthused by either the event or line-up, though 00 fleming'd be good). I'll be at the Ravesafe area from around 1am to about 7am. Come say hi, and grab some free fruit or condoms.

potato said:
Looks like i will be in attendance at this (despite not being all that enthused by either the event or line-up, though 00 fleming'd be good). I'll be at the Ravesafe area from around 1am to about 7am. Come say hi, and grab some free fruit or condoms.

Yay! I'll swing by with Hijinx and get some fruit - sadly I'm allergic to latex, so no Ravesafe condoms for me, unless you start providing the ridiculously expensive Avanti ones!

^^^ You are allergic to latex ?!

I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing !