• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB - Slinky 2005, REVIEWS

Is there going to be another one of these dance-offs at Pharmacy? lol :)

AHAHAHAHA the dance-off has become an institution!!!

So, Slinky for me was so-so. Too crowded as always, no seating and wonderful security guards every 5 seconds telling you to move off every time you just leaned somewhere.

PROS
Umm, for some reason I really can't think of any. But it was good, and good company as always! Toilet lines not as bad as Pharmacy and oh!
1) Winning a lego trophy, how I am proud!
2) The rubber hammer that was passed through the group the whole night and kept bopping people on the head with it... and the fact that some retarded random paid $10 to have it

CONS
1) After I tried to steal back the rubber hammer, the said retarded random followed me through the crowd and stared at me with these huge saucer eyes and was like "Give me back my hammer" (monotone) and I was scared

2) Fergie, you may be hot, but that set you played was incredibly shite! And what was with the pauses between every single song? Every time we'd slightly get into a song, it would go deathly silent!

3) BK's set was not bad but a bit meh

4) Expensive drinks

5) We lost the dance off :( But... we won a lego trophy!

6) Smallest hard trance room ever

Did BK play some stupid remix of Revolution like he did at GK last year? Because he sucked last year. Thinking about it, he's sucked every year I've seen him imo. Maybe he should just stick to producing. :D

BK's set was just kind of bland... the worst part I think was when Fergie played Born Slippy, I felt like I was back at underage Metro... and then I'm sure he played it again later in his set... with all these gaps and silences that totally wrecked any kind of consistency!?

Oh yeah and like Duckboy said, hearing Skydive sooooo much!

I like that Shranz Remix of Born Slippy! =P

Scot Project played it in one of his sets this year before this remix of Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall. :D

Do you means Freefall - Skydive, or Cosmic Gate - I Feel Wonderful? Because it's weird imagining Freefall being played at Slinky for some reason!

^ yeah it was cosmic gate - i feel wonderful
I think I heard it 4 times throughout sat/sun (if i include the phd afterparty!) 8o talk about overkill

Also the line to get in was a little ridiculous around 12-1am.

Still... i managed to have a great time regardless!

(btw id rather see kandy ravers with phat pants over shirtless muscle men dripping their sweat all over the place any day! =D )

Hmm where to start...

Bad Things first
-Security telling me i cant sit here then asking where i could sit and telling me against a wall so i go there and told to move again.

-Warm water in some of the toilets

-Not the friendlest of crowds, i have seen worse

-Fergie, BK was average

-Small Hard trance room and you had to be right up the front to hear the tunes so meant no dancing space what so ever.

Good Things
-Meeting some really cool people
-Jewelz, HellRaiser and scott Alerts closing set was nice
-Security guard telling me he could get my mates in for 10 bucks each... gotta love it.

had a good night and saw some of you bluelighters but didn't want to be some ultra creepy weirdo and try to talk to you.. hehe

Last edited:
umm just one thing guys the dance off was that on the main dance floor and you guy's were in a circle? if that was you's i saw some very nice dancing from the 2nd floor :) i was going to come down and say hi and tell you guys had some very nice moves;-)

TOO MANY TRYHARD IDIOTS WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF DANCING ROUND IN A CIRCLE DANCING LIKE IDIOTS

PUT YOUR FUCKIN SHIRTS ON YA FOOLS...

Some fuckin old idiot bit my cheek coz I wouldn't give him a kiss...SLINKY FUCKIN SUCKED

hahaha well thanks mmm_biccies for letting me know they were tryhard idiots lucky i didn't go down and say hi hahaha ;-) as for your cheek bloody old pervert.......

I had quiet a interesting, but overall good time, besides beings awfully sick over the last couple of days. My immune system just shut down. And I'm wondering if it was a "slinky flu" or did I get it before hand? Cause one of the girls from work was sick last week.

Must say that friggin dancing comp was rigged! I want an independant panel of over certified judges for the next one, ya dig! *cough* and a new partner *cough* :p j/k hun

Must agree with everyone with the security, being told you cant sit anywhere basically whatsoeva is not a cool thing.
Having being over friendly with a chic then a big overzealous muzza comes along is also not a cool thing!
Sitting on lots of chewy is not a cool thing either.

I generally agree like a sheep with the general consensis of what everyone is saying, but i still had fun.

Big Ups to the crew that I hung out with! =D and an Extra one for Muzby =D

oh and rabbi, tha comp was in the electro/tech room

<3

ShayAdam2.jpg

^Moi and Duckboy.

PeteDoggy.jpg

^Pop Popavich.

ShayProfile.jpg

^Moi.

WillPout.jpg

^Muzby.

DarrenGroove.jpg

^DeeCee getting his groove on.

<3

Teamwork.jpg

^Duckboy's new shirt.

LifeIsGood.jpg

^DeeCee's new shirt.

AdamShay1.jpg

^Pop popavich's new shirt.

ShayReneeAdam.jpg

^Moi, Iamtha1 and Duckboy.

ShayReneeDance.jpg

^Moi and Iamtha1 getting groovy.

PeteShayHammer.jpg

^Pop popavich teaching me a lesson with the humungous inflatable hammer.

Last edited:
<3

.:THE DANCE OFF:.

ShayReneeDance.jpg

^Moi and Iamtha1 gettiing down.

DarrenShayDance.jpg

^DeeCee attempting to kick my ass. :p.

DarrenReneeAdamFight.jpg

^DeeCee, Iamtha1 and Duckboy - - - this is where it got heated.

DarrenAdamDance2.jpg

^DeeCee and Duckboy get fierce.

DarrenAdamDance.jpg

^Ninja styliez'!

AdamReneeFight.jpg

^Duckboy and Iamtha1 face off.

AdaMFishy1.jpg

^Duckboy proudly holding the trophy aloft in awe and thanks.

omg i cant believe i missed the dance off & meeting all of u cool bluelighters. umm my night sucked but wont go into details as to y.

whoa!! no way! i missed out on skydive! !! UGHHHHH

i must say i didnt have any troubles with security guards, they were overly nice, and not one asshole (who looked like a typical assholes) gave me a hardtime, they were ALL very nice! haha

didnt hang much around for fergie, he played joyenergizer, went nuts, then fled to another room...