Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB - Slinky 2005, REVIEWS

the rabbi

Bluelighter
MELB - Slinky 2005, Sunday 12th June, QBH *REVIEWS* (Featuring BK and Fergie from UK)

Future Entertainment and Oracle Events will join forces this year to present Slinky on Sunday 12th June at QBH. Slinky 2005 will feature two of the world's most popular DJ/producers - BK and Fergie. (UK)

slinky_info.jpg

TICKETS:
$45.00 + booking fee and service charges. (more on the door)
(SLINKY WILL SELL OUT!!)

Tickets available from these outlets:
Alley Tunes, 9819 9449
Capital DJ, 9533 6635
CC Records, 5221 8466
Central Station, 9654 2505
Dangerfield Chadstone, 9654 8299
Dangerfield Collins St, 9663 0271
Dangerfield Greville St, 9521 1955
Glue City, 9650 7764
Glue Highpoint, 9318 7277
HMV Bourke St, 9654 8533
Inacoma Fitzroy, 9416 1020
Inacoma Ringwood, 9879 4944
www.inthemix.com.au
Ministry of Style, 9419 4952
Poetic Jungle, 9370 6154
Pure Vinyl, 9533 6434
Rhythm & Soul, 9662 4322
Strange Days, 9525 2434
Ticketek, 13 28 49 + www.Ticketek.com.au

INFO:
http://www.futureentertainment.com.au/Events/Slinky/Slinky.html
http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust/20227/
www.oracleevents.com.au

ONE MONTH TO GO PPL............................

Last edited:
yep count me in

looks like the main room is gonna be a fusion of tech trance and hard trance/hard dance

bk's new style is great, now he's not with nukleuz anymore he can push the tech trance boundries, and as for fergie, this man needs no introduction!!

anyone notice the absence of midro on the lineup, maybe we might get a decent close set from the master of the mornings, scott alert!!

Fergie?

Also there.

although i'm sure i'll be living in the tech room. how very anti-Slinky.

Damn slinky for always being on during exams (or damn exams for always being on at the same time as slinky!!!) I've been wanting to go since '02, but always seem to have exams the day after :(
Exam timetable out next week, so we'll see...

not really my style, and as per usual no good tech headliners.

:p

what a surprise.

slinky website says 12th june for perth and 5th june for melbourne :eek: :eek: i wonder if were still getting it over here on a different day, or have we been bypassed again :D :D

its probably the other way round cause WA has its public holiday on the 6th and the rest of OZ has theres on the 13th, slinky websites prob wrong, hope we still get it :D

The Slinky website would be WRONG...The posters I've seen all say Queens Birthday weekend for us fine people in Melbourne...

You will find me in the hard trance room expect for a small while while when I check out Master Kaos...LOVE THAT MAN

hey ppl if ur wanting tickets to this please pm me im now promoting for future & industry tickets are $35

& remember this will sell out so hurry.

^LOL.....don't know about this one, the line-up just isn't strong enough for me......but we'll see, we'll see.

droping_hardcore82 said:
& remember this will sell out so hurry. hey ppl if ur wanting tickets to this please pm me im now promoting for future & industry tickets are $35 & remember this will sell out so hurry.
%) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well, seeing as this falls after my 18th, i'll get in :) i gots ID YAY!! not that i've needed up til now neway :D also, my b'day is 02 june, which means my B'day is at 3D on the 3rd.. so all of u bluelighters head to 3D

People are trying to twist my arm... Tempted, but so far the jury is out... (off their faces ;) )

^I"m here, and you KNOW that you collectively have myself, Muz and Pop twisting very, very hard.

Repent, before something breaks (and it will be a limb, rather than someone's brain ;))