Coombaya
DrJane (Sydney)
Hired Goonz (live)
Jonny Mac
Bass Bin Laden
Revamp'ed (live)

SKAZI (live)
Chemical Crew - Israel

Asher Swissa and Assaf B-bass, also known as Skazi have been working together since 1998, producing a unique style of hardcore dance floor trance music.

Asher spent seven years as part of a Jerusalem punk group, "Sartan Hashad"(Breast Cancer),and three years in "Rock Ba-Yarok" (Lahakat Cheil Hachinuch).
Assaf B-bass - involved in the trance scene since 1992, working along sideMental Orange from 1994-97, going on to become part of "SKAZI".

Their first album, "Animal", took over seven months into final product.SKAZI, established in 1998 by Asher Swissa and Assaf B-bass, dramatically exploded into the trance scence.Both previously into punk and hardcore scene, were able to give their crowds a new and innovative twist to trance music by combining Asher?s live guitar riffs and Assaf storming synth-sound.

All of their compilations (Animal, Storm, Zoo1, Zoo2,,,) were released on their self established record label.Their style: hardcore dance floor trance Their lnfluences: Xenomorph, Jorg, Abbsolum, Talamasca, Manitu.

Since their first album, "Animal", came out, they set out on a world tour blowing away crowds in places such as:

Israel,Switzerland,Africa,Japan,Germany,Holland,Portugal,Australia,Russia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Belgrade, India, Brazil, Spain, Italy, England...etc

This will be their 1st live performance in Australia

NISSIMYANI
(Utopia Records/Israel)

With over 12 year in the Trance scene making music and DJing, Nissim (formerly of famed Israeli duo Nissimyani) has honed his skills in Israel, often thought to be one of the most competitive trance scenes in the world.
Nissim has performed all over the world, playing across Europe, Japan and Azerbaijan. As one half of Nissimyani, Nissim has released two albums through Phonokol Records (ISR), and countless tracks on other compilations, most notably, Nissimyani's 'Fuck Out' was picked up by none other than trance Don Raja Ram for the 'Red' compilation released in 2004 through tip world. Nissim is now in collaboration with the emerging Utopia Records based in the resort town of Eilat in southern Israel.

1st round discount tix (100 only) - $35 available online via http://www.earthcore.com.au

This event will sell out without a doubt.

Mutiple lasers, monster deco re re deco re, performance antics and a whole lot more across two rooms.

Tix........

$35 (100 only) online via http://www.earthcore.com.au

$45 (100) final release discount tix online via http://www.earthcore.com.au

$55 (600 only) via retail land below

MINISTRY OF STYLE
Brunswick St, Fitzroy - 9419 4952

CENTRAL STATION
CBD - 9654 2505

INACOMA
149 Maroondah Hwy Ringwood 03 9879 4944

ALLEY TUNES
Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn - 9819 9449

GASLIGHT
Bourke St, CBD - 9650 9009

CC RECORDS
Geelong 5221 8466

Doors open 11 pm..........

ROOM 680
680 Glenferrie Rd
Hawthorn, VIC
AU

www.earthcore.com.au
www.psyforum.com

As heaps of friends are saying; Would love to see Skazi (again) but not at Room. Probably the worst venue in Melbourne to put a psy night. Good luck with getting all the pathetic wannabes who are Room regulars working nicely with the people going to see skazi.

I pretty much agree with what he said. Room just isnt a great venue, but I guess you've gotta get these events in where you can. I would like to go, but probably wont.

Good choice, I'm doing the same you don't know how good winter Demon is!

OFF TOPIC DELETED. please dont spam this thread with another events details.

Last edited by a moderator:
please keep talk to event related info only. you've said your peice now move on.

dam straight :D *flexes muscles* no offense meant by editing your post. just cutting back on the off topic shit :)

and while this event does look interesting i dont think the price is in my alley right now. maybe next time...

edit: fixed. all posts in this thread will be related only to this thread. earthcore banter and slander can be done elsewhere. any more off topic will be deleted. cheers

Last edited:
Oh yes this event will be great it will be good lets all go yay 8)

Last edited:
endlesseulogy said:
Oh yes this event will be great it will be good lets all go yay 8)

lol. Rebel without a cause.

15 discount tix left.

This event should be great, though I am disappointed by the venue. Didn't get to see Skazi last time they came out so am looking forward top it. Thankyou once again Earthcore . . . . :)

Skazi or Royal Doof 2, the tough choice many psy trancers are faced with. Die hards opting for the outdoors of Royal... Luckily I'm working Sunday night so I'm off to Royal with an excuse to leave early and then sneak off to Skazi after work! Anyone who's still not sure I saw Skazi last time he was out and he tore the house down.

I'm not missing this, I don't care how far away the doof is or how organic the hippies are!