Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] SASHA & DIGWEED @ QBH ~ Mon 6th Nov REVIEWS

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
sashandigweed.jpg

Together again for the first time in 5 years.

Monday November 6th
Melbourne Cup Eve

On their own they are brilliant. Together, they are genius!

Main Room
The big main room sound, lighting, lasers and
visuals are the best in the city and only the best
will do for these two legends.

Warm Up Set
Gavin Keitel

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED

Morning Set
Sean Quinn

Basement
For the first time, the lower level of Queensbridge
will be transformed into a warehouse style space
especially designed for the underground in mind.

CHRIS LAKE
KING ROC
Mark James
Derek K
Jono Fernandez
Chris Meehan

Top Floor
Get away from it all,
with tasty electro sounds
in plush surrounds.

Boogs
Spacey Space
T’Rek
Steve Bleas
Chardy
Adam Bartas

When: Monday November 6th - 10pm-7am

Where: QBH - 1 Queensbridge Street South Melbourne

Cost: Final Release $71+bf

Central Station Records 2 Somerset Place Melbourne Melbourne
DMC Records 211 Commercial Road South Yarra Melbourne
ITM Shop
Ticketmaster
HMV
Glue
Rhythm & Soul
Alley Tunes
Capital DJ
Ministry of Style

I'm in =D

Damn you Melbourne people! And damn you Sydney people for going!

I don't care what it takes I'm crossing the country to see this pair, stupid Perth promotors.

Be it Sydney or Melbourne I don't care, I'll be there with bells on =D

We have a crew of 15 or so coming along to this. Tickets are already secured.

Including 3 of them who are flying over from Perth for the occasion :)

I'd head out just to see Keitel, Quinn and Fernandez... but then someone decided to let these random internationals have a crack on the decks and it kinda swayed me =D

<3

This slutty school girl shall be there, front and centre, shaking her groove thang' with said crew of similarly slutty students. =D
One night only - - - the Melbourne crew [+ ring-ins] in a spectacular show of tartan and pig-tails!

Heh, I kinda miss QBH for some strange reason?!?

I'm sure it will be a good night. :)

A friend got me a ticket so I'm going, excuse my ignorance but what type of music is it?

Would love too, havent seen diggers since welcome 2000 ...

But considering finances... it's a negitive..

^ Come on dude... you've got a month to come up with a money making scheme. Sell some shit on ebay. It's going to be an awesome night =D

how sad is it that people complain about paying $71 to see the two best progressive DJs in the world at one of the world's best clubs.

and it was $55 if you got your sh!t sorted early enough.

DC - prostitution is the key.

qbh is alright IF the right people are playing there its not a bad club at all :)

but would love to come to this, unfortunately my finances are very poor too.
if i run into some cash i will definately be up for it however :)

its all about priorities- who needs food and shelter anyway. I bought my ticket a while ago and managed to get a day shift that day so Im in- but nix on the school girly costume idea...I hated them back then and I hate them even more now! :D

No idea about where the venue even is though.

sonicnature said:
how sad is it that people complain about paying $71 to see the two best progressive DJs in the world at one of the world's best clubs.
I still think it's a ripoff. Go to Melbourne Park for Two tribes (or should I say 10 tribes), and you can see at least 5 or 6 absolutely brilliant main dj's for about $85. Sometimes you get more than 5 or 6 main dj's, and considering the cost of getting them out to Australia and paying for airfares and accommodation, that's not too bad (well it's not in 2006 anyway). ;)

QBH is alright, but it's a bit rich asking people to pay £71 for a event like this in a club..

Duckboy said:
and it was $55 if you got your sh!t sorted early enough.

DC - prostitution is the key.
Ahhh, see $55 is a much better price. :)

Fry-d- said:
I don't care what it takes I'm crossing the country to see this pair, stupid Perth promotors.

Be it Sydney or Melbourne I don't care, I'll be there with bells on =D

You so should come over!! I may even have to drag my arse there...if kats comming down and if you come across i could make an effort...

And i agree with soncinature. QBH is a brilliant venue for a club. My place(club) when i open it would be of a similair location and concept to how QBH is styled. Its good going somewhere with an open mind and having all these ideas of how i can have my own place looking and taking ideas and thoughts away from experienceing different places.

Been to Famous over the last few weeks which is QBH and its a brilliant place for a venue. I havent been to any 'raves' there but as a club its a great venue.