• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melb - REVIEWS *meet up* e55 - june 25th

*starfalls69* said:
special thanx goes to my new boy for driving you munted people back to 1234s. he wasnt even scared by any of you :D
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that....say thanks for us starfalls, that was pretty cool of him. :)

I want photos also!!! C'mon people!!

^^^ apparently. even i want to see them (despite the fact that i'm clearly not gonna be looking too fantastic :)).

*starfalls69* said:
I had a great time...i was meant to go on a date...but instead i brought the date to you guys =D

arent you all spesh? ;)

sorry i was late...but i had to work.

was great talking to besta, 1234, bbg, raz, kb, dream time, shorza and his mrs, crappybones and virtua trancer.

everyone else was lovely.

special thanx goes to my new boy for driving you munted people back to 1234s. he wasnt even scared by any of you :D

sorry was couldnt stay long but we had stuff to do ;)

besta: i shall look forward to seeing some stoner sessions with you and chris in the future ;)

talkin about that date. chris was actually heaps cool man. too friendly for not knowing any of us, did u give him an intro to bluelight? it was too cute when there was a moment of catching u being protective of him:)

btw. when i meant too friendly. i mean it as a good thing, in case people think wrong? yeah. he was heaps cool remember talkin to him about psytrance and hahaha about the intruige of the melbourne shuffle and what partying was like in the days before. hes a mad cool person

^^^next time i'll take a note pad and write every single moment, there are just too many.

im running out of brain space :)

crappybones said:
talkin about that date. chris was actually heaps cool man. too friendly for not knowing any of us, did u give him an intro to bluelight? it was too cute when there was a moment of catching u being protective of him:)

me protective? hahahahaha he is STILL banned from signing up ;) :p

Raz: its cool. I said you all said thanx the other day :) he didnt ask. hes to nice to let you all walk ;)