Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melb - **REVIEW** INTELLECTRONICA LAUNCH PARTY Bunker

UPnGOee_girl

Bluelighter
INTELLECTRONICA LAUNCH PARTY 23rd April Bunker, Melb

Well guys, we're very happy to bring something new to the table, check this out!

Intellectronica n. ('inilekt-ro'nika)1. New eclectic aural spectrum of sound 2. encapsulates dirty electro house, reverberating progressive beats and eccentric razor-sharp psy.

Proudly, Intellectronica’s three independent genres of shifting sounds effortlessly flow and unite. Invited to play with new sounds and embrace emerging technologies, our Dj’s will each prove to be impressive and funkafied down to the last beat.

Madam miXtress (aka Lani G) will deliver a floral cross-pollination of homegrown hip-hop, house and a dash of cheeky electro. Funky monkey, Spyke will indulge us in some irresistibly gritty electro while Miyagi will dish up his renowned rockin’ electro and break beats. Legendary Aaron Smiles will traverse spectrums of progressive and psy sounds, exhibiting his intricate mixing and sophisticated tracks. Action packed duo, Siaqua will continue to drive into the unknown, truly going beyond the realms of most live psy groups. Closing out Intellectronica, Nabisco Stu will present an unmissable quirky and eclectic mix of psy and twisted beats.

Combined with the intimate and visually challenging environment created by local visual artists, Intellectronica is set to be a stimulating atmosphere to excite your soul with innovative sounds to electrify your mind.

10pm $15 General, $12 Guest list
The Bunker, Basement 407 Swanston St City.

Hope to see you there!
Caroline & Will
www.sparkoccurrence.com

Last edited:
<3

Whee', you guys are back! :D Great to see.

This sounds absoultely mad!!! Very excited - - - is this going to be a regular thing?
If so, bring it on!

At this stage, I'm there+1. ;)

Is that link some kind of joke upngoee? Either way it looks like a good party, might try to make my way down.

whoa... whoops.. try that link again... damm double LL's, double CC's and RR's..GGGGrrrr. Fixed now!

CB

sounds good - it will be a busy weekend but I'll try and make it to this.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT "is this going to be a regular thing?"

Sure thing... we've some really great future nites planned.. so what this space :)

C & W

sounds interesting
will told me about this while he was shopping at my work, while i was filling the milk
lol

funky proggy psy elctro sounds
count me in for this one

**REVIEW** INTELLECTRONICA LAUNCH PARTY Bunker, Melb

Well I have to say, even though I slept through my alarm and rocked up at 4am, everyone was rocking the house and dancing the night away. And honestly for the first time I was totally comfortable, something i rarely feel at events. Everyone smiling, dancing and enjoying themselves.

Music was fantastic. Venue was a good size for a small gathering of maybe 200 people. But I must say it was definately a case of Quality not quantity last night in the crowd.

Brought back the good old days of people going to a dance event to do just that. and have a good time.

I'll definately be at the next one :)

I have to agree with you bunny! There was a great selection of music, something that everyone could boogie on down to. The venue was full of energetic peoples, not once did i see an unhappy face!! The venue was decked out with lots of couches so that was a bonus and the decor was rockin!!

Overall i would have to give it two thumbs up!

I'll be going to the next one for sure!

:)

Nice work to C&W for putting this on, and all the others that went down to assist. Was a great night, enjoyable crowd and good variety of music. Kept me out till 6 am and will more then likely be at the next one, hopefully not extremely soon as one every few months will keep things interesting :)

Enjoyed all I heard bar one, wouldnt bother me to not hear Aaron Smiles again.

Congrats again on the first round of a new venture!

Heard quite a few good things about this. Congrats, guys!!

I'll be at the next one if pesky Working Life doesn't rear its ugly head again.