• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Rainbow Serpent Jan 25-28 2008 REVIEWS!

Huzzah for Rancho Relaxo, Toga's, Beer Wenches, Cocktail Dresses, Random Nudity and general messiness...

Was lovely to put some more faces to names...

It was ok i guess.

I'll probably do Earthcore next year instead.

Was good meeting peeps too.

^^ Hehe that reminds me of something along the lines of poi and falling over.

There are a bunch of random photos of you and the one you call Hel that have turned up in my collection if you want copies... pm me and I'll send them across.

Did anyone else hear about how the speakers on main stage were apparently stoleded?

If you like like Roofie Coladas
Passin out in the rain....

;)

To The Moral Highground, you are the best ever. I give you infinity points. :D

To the new f(r)iends i made, it was awesome to put faces to names.

To the randoms i met all over the place, you all made the event so much better.

Hugslut, if you read this, you are the best random ever.

I loved the event, it happened for me at exactly the right time in my life, and i look forward to attending again.

:)

^^ I tried the whole sprained ankle at a festival this time around and didn't like it enough to try it again!

Oh that song was magical =)

Well, my foot is still swollen from a possible spider bite on tuesday morning, 3am. :| It was worth it though.

Best. Time. Ever. :)

^ Oooh babe, ouch! I know your a toughy but get that bite checked out just in case <3 I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to spider bites from watching far to many nature documentaries lol, but you can never be to careful. It's so great to hear about you all having a such an amazing time! Can't wait to experience all the colours of the rainbow next next year.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
I'll be at the next one, definitely.
You my friend i am looking forward to seeing at a doof :)

ozbreaker said:
^^ Hehe that reminds me of something along the lines of poi and falling over.
We loved your 'nang interpretation'! I'll be interested in seeing your pics.

The spiders were quite vicious. We found one in our tent one day, god knows how long it was in there for. It looked like a huntsman but fatter and more psychotic. Not a good sight when they flip over on their backs and wave their fangs around, especially when it's on your air mattress.

Good times.

A moment that will stand out to me was seeing the nude hippies riding around on their bicycles, the gentleman had multi-coloured dreadlocked pubic hairs. He rode up to me with a massive smile, handed me a brochure, i shook his hand and he rode off.

Where else but Rainbow? ;)

Dirty hippies can be nastier.

You should see what they do once they get into you tent!

^heheheeh, a friend of mine somehow managed to pass out in some families tent, pretty much across the entire festival grounds, ages away from his own campsite!

Unfortunately it wasn't a spider bite, but merely a strain that had a delayed reaction of pain - it happens to my mother, i found out, we apparently have weak ankles that think it's funny to start hurting like a bitch 12 hours after the very small twinge. :\

Funnily, i zipped up my tent every time i left it, it was the other buggers that didn't!

Nice article ruski, makes me pine for next year to come quicker, ahhhh rainbow, what an experience, well this 40yo rainbow virgin will be there again next year, loving every minute of the feelings of happiness, fun, love and friendship that rainbow is :)

I know its a little too late.

But this was the best party I have ever been to in my life..

Wasn't my first doof, but was my first rainbow serpent.. and it certainly won't be my last.

Son Kite are unbeatable.... I particulary enjoyed the part where they made the world collapse.