• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] - Potato's Bluelight Mexican Night - July 22 REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

potato

Bluelighter
[Melb] - Potato's Bluelight Mexican Night - Date tbc

Just thought I'd make a thread where we could kick around ideas for a mexican themed bluelight dinner i'm planning on having at my place in the next few weeks. I was planning on doing this off the tail end of Fatz's dinner party thread but it got closed :p.

Basic idea is I cook a shiteload of chilli, and we have burritos and tacos. I dont have a problem cooking for large numbers, but space will be something of a limitation, we'd have trouble fitting more than about 20 or so people in our lounge room, so numbers will unfortunately be limited again.

That being said I'm a fairly relaxed sorta guy so if you want to come to this but just aren't feeling the love (ie no invite) send me a PM and i'll try to accomodate you. I dont really want to perpetuate cliques so i will try and have some people at this dinner that weren't at Fatz's dinner :)

At the moment the dates I'm considering running it are the 8th, the 9th or the 16th. At the moment i'm planning on inviting everyone that was at Fatz's, plus anyone else that wants to and gets in early enough. So what do people think? What date would be best?

Mods: I know Aus events is usually for open invitation events but an excpetion was made for the last dinner party so i figured it'd be OK. If not, can you merge this thread into the BIMWAMS thread in aus social please? Cheers =D

edited - fixed dates 8(

Last edited:
^if want it cross merged you'll have to get 1234 to do it (us peasant moderators cant to it accross multiple forums :()

on topic: in about a month i could go!

i dont want it cross merged but if the moderators get cross then they can get someone to cross it out from here and cross -merge it into social

and AWWW, I wanted you to come you bitch. Why cant you? Huh? I'll have tequila! Cmon, surely you can make it to one of the 3 dates. Just pick one!

Well, according to prophesy, im supposed to try. . .

lemme speak to the ancestors of my people (they are crying out for vengence which can only be repaid with twice as much blood)

*sigh*

i play DnD too damn much :(:\

Work nights don't work for me (ie. the 7th or 14th), simply because of the distance of travelling and whatnot from the SE suburbs. Oh and also the definite possibility of a huge tequila hangover :D

But I could possibly do the 8th - not sure if perhaps your dates are a bit soon for everyone? but I guess we'll see!

But I'll try & be there if it's the 8th! Nacho nacho man ...I wanna be a nacho man!!=D

Yeh,. and cat in the phats is on the 15th. Guess which one i'm going to?

And wrt to the dates being too soon, i could do the 22nd, but i was planning on going to happy 2 be hardcore on 23rd. After that my hols are over and i wanted to have it in the hols. Sorry to you poor sarary-man types :)

I caught PT from Brunswick to Fatz's place! People are welcome to crash if they need so having to travel from suburbs (esp if you own a car!) doesn't do it for me as an excuse :p ;) :D

Last edited:
yeah i'm going to happy to be hardcore too also

i'd like to come to this one...i like chilli

potato said:
I caught PT from Brunswick to Fatz's place! People are welcome to crash if they need so having to travel from suburbs (esp if you own a car!) doesn't do it for me as an excuse :p ;) :D

It's a little more complicated than that, we don't live near a train station so would have to drive up to it, leave the car there, drive back.. and couldn't drive all the way there and stay over b/c Dale and I have to work in two different suburban locations in the monring....pah, no sorry.

...but it's just my bad luck then if you all decide a weeknight....

bubs ... i wanna come you know i would sacrifice myself on an alter for one taste of your chilli .... no, seriously, i would :D

but i can't come on a 'school night' and i was planning on going down to geelong for a reconnaisance mish in the next few weeks .... hmm ....

can't we have it towards to end of july? or even beginning of august? cos that gives pple heaps of time to make time for it ....

i left a msge on your mobile .... think its not working so ill speak to ya laaaaterz anyway ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
...but it's just my bad luck then if you all decide a weeknight.... [/B]

I WONT HAVE IT!!! *stamps foot* I REALLY WANT SLM THERE!!!!

POTATO NOT A WEEK NIGHT OR ILL DISOWN YOU!!!!

i mean ...

please darling make it a weekend so more can come .....? pleeeeeeese?

Jesus christ i dont know why i put up with you^
Besides, i dont think you got a pm about this ;). Who says you're invited :p

Sorry SLM did i misunderstand or did you say you had work in the morning? *checks dates* Doh!!! I thought the 7th was a friday!!

*Kicks self* I meant the 8th, 9th or 16th! I'm sorry, i am clearly an idiot!

So all of the above has finally made sense now!
Potato, you loser, wrong dates and everything :p

I'm already there, complete with edible nacho hat :D
(Potato we must discuss how to create such hats)

count me in :)

mexican nights rock.

im up for 9th or the 16th :)

i will help make tacos or burritos!!! im an awesome taco maker!

i'm vaguely keen on this, if only for the company of the wonderful potato et al. (and i said i'd be avoiding bluelight stuff, didn't i :p).

I'm leaning towards the 16th. Sounds tasty neh? And you should know you cant keep away.

Besides, its not a bluelight thing.. it's a dinner party at my house - there just happen to be BLers attending!

going to pharmacy so 8th is out for me, 9th maybe depends how we pull up :D

dont think we got anything planned for the 16th..

heheheheh.

so you're heading out to Cat in the Phats, and having mexican the next night?
wow.

yeah! I didn't get a proper bender happening this weekend cos i didn't make it out on saturday night, so the weekend of the 16th shall henceforth be designated as Ben's bender!

Fear not amigos, the cuisine shall not suffer as a result of any friday night excess, i shall make sure of that. As for my appetite.. only time will tell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.