• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Pill Info Request - Yellow 69 (pic included)

The Earth Method

Bluelighter
[MELB] Yellow 69 2cb? (pic included)

Curious if anyone knows if these are 2cb i heard a report on pillreports say they might and that the reporter had tripped out a bit.

Got anything to add? the picture pretty much sums it up, they test with mandelin as black in a sec or 2.

Attachments

• yellow69.jpg
    yellow69.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 189
i'll put $1,000,001 down that they're a beginner and just because they had some CEV they thought it was 2-cb or acid or something...
call me pessamistic...but....

Yeah, I don't think there's any 2cb in there. There could be alittle does though, like I suspect in the Red Stars. If you have enough of them, you could very well have some visuals.

They are a VERY strong dose of MDMA. Peak can be as long as 4+ hours and if you're not careful you could chuck.

The simplest and easiest way to check if its 2CB is to test with Marquis reagent. It will go green. It is a very very obvious reaction.

Had 3 of these at an event a couple of weeks ago... Verrrrrrrrrry nice. When combined with a couple of good joints I was tripping HARD! Intense OEVs like looking up at the roof of the nightclub and seeing a clear, starry night sky. Another thing that happened alot was seeing black and white swirling patterns on people's faces.

The only time it got a bit scary was when I looked at the face of a guy walking towards me and I swear to God he had Hellraiser style nails and shit all over his face. As he walked towards me they eventually faded and by the time he was about a metre away they were gone.

These are a very strong, very clean dose of MDMA IMHO. One word of warning tho, if you go hard on these they are likely to leave you VERY scatty. At the end of the night/morning, I apent about 30 minutes walking from one side of the club to the other looking for my crew. "Hmmm, what am I doing? Oh that's right, looking for the guys. Maybe they're over the other side. *Wanders over to other side of club* Hmmm, what am I doing? Oh that's right, looking for the guys. Maybe they're over the other side. *Wanders over to other side of club*"

Repeat ad nauseum! ;)

Kid.

It really annoys me people thinking there is 2C-B in their pills because they have some kind of visual effect. A strong dose of MDMA and MDA can give you visuals which is more likely in this case as they have been reported to be a good dose of MDxx. People on pillreports.com usually are uneducated and have no idea, and think its 2C-B because its a selection option on pillreports that is trippy and they might have read something on Erowid. Psychedelics are very similar to someone not familiar with them, and a lot of misinformation exists because of people having a limited knowledge jumping to conclusions, an excellent example of this can be found here. Why don't you by a marquis reagent, it would go a long way to give you an idea of what is contained within your pills.

Yeah some of the most intense visuals i've ever had were on a confirmed MDA pill....well....several.

I remeber two years ago every second pill had herion and coke in them. Now days it's 2C-B or that ecstacy based THC.

I was fortunate enough to try these pills a few times over a couple of weeks, pill report here, with photo:

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=39740

I can understand why people might think there's something else in these, I have a really, really high tolerance and they completely trashed me, I have little hesitation in saying it was the strongest pill I'd had in over twelve months... even better than the 3's.

Like Cowboy Mac said, I think that just because people got some funky visuals out of them they assumed it was non-MDMA based. While I felt as if the 3's (especially the yellows) were probably MDA, these yellow 69's had a distinctly 'MDMA' feel to them... I don't know how to quite put it into words but I'm pretty sure I can feel the difference between MDMA and MDA, especially at strong doses like these.

And just a word on the scatness that Kid_Cisco brought up, I personally find it's an indication that you've been peaking really hard on strong MDMA when you realise you have the memory of a goldfish; literally forgetting things a couple of seconds after you were told them.

Could be MDA then since there is not cross tolerance between MDA and MDMA remember.

I'm bet these just contain MDMA or maybe MDA. If some of you guys saw black dots on peoples faces and weird shadows they are classic MDMA/MDA visuals.....I'm sure these are just very strong pills.

hey im getting visuals looking at my monitor right now. could that because I am of need of sleep and have drank copious amounts of alcohol with my pill??

Maybe the refresh rate needs tweeking. Maybe my brother back in the day was right, that tonights pill was made up of coke, speed, heroin and acid. Arrgh now it makes sense ;)

Sheesh, when will people realise!

Cocaine based pills are rampant, green speckles are LSD, red speckles are PCP, and brown speckles are Heroin.

Sheesh! Kids these days!

;)

[disclaimer - i'm taking the piss]

All this talk...

Has anyone actually got a confirmed test result? :)

pillreports.com users report a standard mdxx reaction, and in the first post in this thread:

Got anything to add? the picture pretty much sums it up, they test with mandelin as black in a sec or 2.