Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - PHD July 23rd.. Scubar Lonsdale St

madam_susie

Bluelighter
PHD July 23rd..

july23web9gd.jpg

I'll be handing out Herald Sun's at the door. Look inside for your free cK - complete with no less than twelve adulterant chemicals.

...i actually read those articles...phd didnt get a good wrap either :\ maybe thats why they moved venues?

...if im not back from the car park in an hour come get me!! ;)

^ don't goto phd....u'll die according to the sun herald....even know it took em what 4 months to publish that death i knew about it when i was still in sydney ....stupid... fucks

btw PHD RULES

takes drug in moderatation and know your body mind and spirit and limits

yeah lol. fark can someone hand out the bickies 2 me!!!? or do u have 2 be an undercover journalist?
damn,i would have done a writing course @ school if that was the case=D

lol...journalists have all the fun...

Your friends at Bluelight would like to remind you to party safely and be responsible :) For you and your mates.

NO PHD @ SCUBAR
venue has kicked em out thanks to the herald sun
stay tuned for replacement venue for tomorrow

yes thats right
for one week only
PHD @ DREAM

same crowd, same music, different venue

PHD ON TOUR OF CLUBLAND MELBOURNE

PHD is going to turn into a moving nightclub soon the way it keeps going.,..ive never seen a "night" have to change venues as much as this one lol

its because of the bad publicity from the herald sun

phd on tour for the next 3 weeks then they will announce a new venue, its guaranteed to blow your mind!

it might be cause of the bad publicity from the papers...and phd did cop a fair kick in the arse...but obviouslly if people are picking up on this sort of stuff it must be time to over haul the event and clean it up a bit...(imo)...

I agree with what your saying to a degree starfalls, but its not like PHD is the only club in melbourne that has to contend with drug use and especially the ever increasing use of 'G'.

PHD is a melbourne clubbing institution and it would be a real shame to see it go. I hope they can finally find a home and continue the partying on for many years to come!

I hope they find a home to :) Unfortunatly...every club has their problems...the drug scene is part of clubbing..same with the booze. If you cut out the drugs and booze would clubbing be the same?

i dont think so...

PHD isnt the only club in melbs facing probs with G. It is everywhere and only getting bigger...but maybe this publicity even though bad will be enough for people to stand up be more aware of it and take action.

*starfalls69* said:
PHD is going to turn into a moving nightclub soon the way it keeps going.,..ive never seen a "night" have to change venues as much as this one lol

Isn't that "night" really a "day" anyway?