• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy's 4th birthday!@ Altona -*REVIEWS - Start Page 5*

^^ oh okie.. cool... the weather forecast seems pretty bad and also I heard that it gets quite chilly there... is this true? I'm lost on what to wear now I found that out... :(

dancefifi ... it seems to me that ALL events that i go that is held at altone is always seesm to be a cold night .... heh well i guess thats part of the fun ;)

but i think apart of it is cos altona is near the water as well ... but just take the safe side wrapped up ... and if it ended up not as cold u can always chuck em in ure car :p

1 sleep to go folks!! =D =D

ok its settled 12 at the cruiser bar just so its easy for every1 to find since i know sum of u havent been to altona b4

=D Dee

4 am.... Tick Tock Tick Tock... sleeping patturn is now aligned for the night =D hsrd bit is gonna be uni on mon morn :S

^^^ word to that!! :D

8 hours to go! :D

Spare ticket has been snapped up too, apologies to anyone who sent me a pm after i sold it! Hopefully you'll still make it down tonight :)

Word to that Supermarz. Might be a good night to rug up and stay warm......then unrug and dance your ass off.

See y'all there.

Beech out

It was FUCKING AWESOME. Scot Project did NOT disappoint. If I remember correctly, this is a kinda rough playlist:

Started off with Derb - DFC (Scot Project Remix)
Orions Voice - Cockroaches (Scot Project Remix)
Dj Scot Project - FM2
Sam Sharp - Twister (Ron Van Beuken Remix)
Dj Scot Project - Dance in outa Space
Hennes and Cold - Can't Have Enough (Scot Project Remix)
Dj Scot Project - L (I want your love)
Dj Scot Project - O (Overdrive)

There were a few more but um, I don't seem to be able to remember... Hellraiser played Thomas Rubin - Cold Nights (Scot Project remix)...

Anyway, it was FUCKING INSANE....Props to Pharmacy for a fantastic party.

And I ALMOST forgot...that I met the big man himself! Scot Project! Fucking made my night! Then I said hi to Kan Cold who was looking very jealously at Frank... =D =D

Last edited:
Had an awesome night and really enjoyed myself catching up with some old friends. MY highlight was Dave Pham and Benjamin Bates.
I thought sound in main arena left a little to be desired, was a little distortion and just not as clear as it should be for an event hosting a number of international djs. A friend who dj's in ireland came with me last night and first thing he noticed was the sound quality (or lack of) in the main arena, commenting that an event of this magnitude held back in Ireland this sorta thing would never happen, its either gotta be all out or not at all.

Low light for the night was the lovely presipitation falling from the roof......mmmmm raver sweat.

Beech out

^^^ just so u kno altona has a sound level metre that if the place gets too loud the night is over.

But i must say, it was a fukin insane night, the crowd was great, the music woopt ass and the weather wasnt too bad the morn after. downsides woulda been the abovementioned sweat and for possibly the 1st time in my life they did not play another song at the end... they just stopped regardless how much we chanted for 1 more

=D dee

che_melbourne said:
^^^ just so u kno altona has a sound level metre that if the place gets too loud the night is over.

But i must say, it was a fukin insane night, the crowd was great, the music woopt ass and the weather wasnt too bad the morn after. downsides woulda been the abovementioned sweat and for possibly the 1st time in my life they did not play another song at the end... they just stopped regardless how much we chanted for 1 more

=D dee

Yeah, that did suck. We were supposed to have the venue until about 7:30 including encores, however the venue pulled the plug at 7:00 on the dot despite our protests.

beech said:
I thought sound in main arena left a little to be desired, was a little distortion and just not as clear as it should be for an event hosting a number of international djs. A friend who dj's in ireland came with me last night and first thing he noticed was the sound quality (or lack of) in the main arena, commenting that an event of this magnitude held back in Ireland this sorta thing would never happen, its either gotta be all out or not at all.

Dude, the sound was far and above any event at Altona in many many years- we couldn't have been happier considering the sound issues that have plagued the venue for many moons. Unfortunately it is part and parcel of using that venue- every big venue in Melbourne has sound issues, even Melbourne Park. Bearing that in mind the sound was immaculate. There were no complaints from DJs, crowd etc... Top notch job by the 'Next Wave Audio' guys!

Thankyou to everyone that came along and helped celebrate Pharmacy's 4th Birthday in fine style, i'm sure most will agree it was Pharmacy's biggest and brightest moment yet! Thankyou to everyone that helped out, all the artists both local and international and of course the people that came and rocked!

Peace.

:|

was well wicked!!!

atmosphere was great, happy, alive, pumped!!

one of my best nights this year!!

MARCO V WAS AMAZING!!!

*2 very big thumbd up to the pharmacy crew*

:D:D:D

I had the greatest time.. Didn't end up meeting nyone xcept for Dee.. Didn't know who's who... :( oh well... It was a pretty good nite...

Great night, geezer blew me head off.. main room went pretty hard, all in all top night and bloody cold!!

^^ fuck oath, geezer was mad! showed the young guns how its done! =D

Every other dj i managed to catch was top notch too. Marco V was alot better then i remembered at godskitchen last year, Kan Cold rocked the joint as usual, what i heard of hellraiser was good, shame the plug got pulled just as his set was starting to take off...and dj scot project OMFG!!! thats all i can say, he blew the roof off altona...the atmosphere in the main room was amazing, from the moment he came on right up until he dropped overdrive...

Setup and production were awesome too, loved the whole lab rat thing in the middle of the dance floor!

Anyway, apart from it being one of the coldest nights ever, i had an absolute ball and met heaps of really nice people!

Pharmacy, u own me! Was the best damn birthday party ive ever been to!! =D