Bluelighter
[Melb] Pharmacy [Selling The Rebellion]

Pharmacy [Selling The Rebellion]
Cup Eve. Monday 31st October!

Dj Scot Project
Thomas P. Heckman
Steve Hill
Marzz- live [Detox Records]

Stay tuned for full announcement this week!

Last edited:
^^^ other than the fact that feb is way too far away (hence good it is just there like a signature) who else thinks that they should look for a better venue than metro for that event

i agree man .. i added the feb one also just to let people know

^ i wasn't here six months ago .. i just took this info from a web site

i have no idear what went on in melb 7 months ago :p if it did .. i'll take it down

just so you guys know theretaking a break from the Metro for this one? This will be at a brand new venue never used before by Pharmacy! party on

Tom Heckmann got my interest. Here's hoping theres no bullshitting about whether he plays more than one set as there was last year by the earthcore team.

fuckasses.

<3 Heckmann

That right punkz! This one is set to be massive! And as someone mentioned here we are taking a break from Metro to try something new for this event! Smokin new venue with brand new thumpinstein sound and a big ass colour laser. Add into that the visual madness of the Kontinuum VJs and our usual parade of performers, freaks and bondage fairies! Baby, that one humdinger of a place to start for a party!

Pharmacy [Selling The Rebellion!]
Cup Eve. Monday 30 October.

Dj Scot Project- Two hour performce!
Thomas P. Heckman- full live rig
Steve Hill
Marzz (Detox Records)- live

Full details will be realeased this weekend and discounted early bird tickets will be on sale next week also! The will sell out! Snaffle them up as soon as they go on sale!

There will be a **BIG** competition announced for the event too! I'm very excited about it!! All will be revealed next week!!
:|

Maddddddddd this is awesome, just get home from the last pharmacy and another one is welcoming you back, fuck yeah

good to hear your continuing with the acts (freaks, bondage) good stuff man! props to you!

YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~

Anyone that has not seen heckman live or any true fans of live productions, this man is a must see, total analog genius.

Best wishes

Best wishes for the good aspects of this event. Scot Project was profound at EC. Peace. :) O.

Thomas P Heckmann is a LEGEND!!!!
Still have my autographed CD (yes i'm a groupie) of him playing last year at ecore!

He is so damn good!!

Go see him!

Can you bring him out to India too!?

Please dont start threads without ALL the details! Ive edited title to take out the Feb date.

Also is it the 30th or 31st? Because your date in the title says 31st and peter poppa says 30th...

Dammit.....NSW people don't get the cup holiday. I wanna come *tears*

KillRockStar Entertainment & Loaded Entertainment present:

Pharmacy [Selling The Rebellion]
Cup Eve. Monday 31st October 2005.

God is in the TV! The McPharmacy acid evangelists return from the velvet underground to sell your souls for a plastic Jesus. We invite you to walk the boulevard of broken dreams and get down with the sickness- steal candy from children, hold your heart like a hand grenade, be an individual like everyone else and be your own god- you to can cook 2minute noodles in under a minute! Pharmacy's homemade style of 16bit rage returns with a reanimated blend of punk techno, 303 geezer acid and only the most savage of hard trance. Pharmacy über alles!

Raging against the machines of conformity are Pharmacy's very own men who sold the world; Dick Dastardly doppelganger the real 'real thing' Dj Scot Project, the original old school acid machine Thomas 'just do it' Heckman, the little engine that could Steve 'the choice of a new generation' Hill and of course Pharmacy's very own iron maiden- the Hellraiser!

Pharmacy: Flower Sniffin' > Kitty Pettin' > Baby Kissin' > Corporate Techno Whores!

Dj Scot Project [Druck Records, Germany]
Devastating the dance floor wherever he plays, Dj Scot Project is a name synonymous with hard trance worldwide. The man with the Midas touch is responsible for such anthems as (O) Overdrive, (R) Rock, (F) The Future Is Now! plus Scream, Hands Up and Somebody under the moniker Arome. Dj Scot has also remixed everybody that is anybody in the world of hard trance including classics; Hennes & Cold- The Second Trip. Yoji Biomehanika- Ding A Ling, Beam & Cyrus- Thunder In Paradise, Thomas Rubin- Cold Night, Cosmic Gate- Firewire, and the timeless Elastique Culture- U.

Thomas P. Heckman aka. Drax- live [Germany]- live
Nobody says oldskool like Thomas. Simpy put Thomas Heckman is the original acid punk, having given us such timeless classics as "Amphetemine" under the guise Drax and "Synch In" under the moniker Silent Breed. His countless anthems have appeared on labels as diverse as Wavescope and Tracid Traxxx as well as his own labels Trope Recordings and Acid f*kers Unite. Thomas' fusion of EBM, acid and techno is bound to alight the Pharmacy dancefloor with more than just a little phonk.

Steve Hill [Masif, UK]
Steve Hill is one of the most established DJs in the UK hard dance scene and has released music on high profile labels such as Masif, Y2K, Nukleuz and Tidy Trax. This kiwi pocket dynamo has taken his sound to the world becoming one of the most in demand DJs across the UK and Benelux including gigs at legendary Dance Valley! His pumping sets of hard dance, hard style and hard trance are sure to make your ears ring till Christmas!

[Fear & Loathing in Pharmacy]
Dj Scot Project, Thomas P. Heckman [live], Steve Hill, Hellraiser, Papa Smurf [dark n' dirty set!], Jason Midro, 9th Insight [Master Kaos vs. LCK], Dee Dee vs. Dave Pham, Rapid vs. Steve Black, JFX + Kontinuum VJ's

[Hard Kandy vs. Smile Police 6th Birthday]
Its their 6th birthday people and they are celebrating with Pharmacy!
Scott Alert vs. Nexus, Kid Suicide vs. Elysium [punk/alternative set], Ajax vs. Krash, St Luke vs. X-Statik, NFX, Kelsta vs. Degenerator, Raving Alco vs. Gazmatron

Traffic Nightclub. 973 Nepean Hwy/Cnr South Road. Moorabbin.
Replete with tons of on site parking, cavernous mainroom, massive balcony dancefloor and funky lounge area, plus one of the biggest and best sound, lighting and lasers shows in Melbourne. Bear witness to Melbourne's newest superclub being opened up to its full majesty for the very first time!

18+ Only. Photo ID required… Doors open 10:00pm – 8:00am
Earlybirds $35 + BF! Limited to 300 only through www.ticketek.com.au and www.hardwarecorp.com.au ON SALE NOW!!!

Presale $45 + BF [may also be subject to transaction fees]. More on the door! Ticket sales strictly limited to 2000 so as to ensure plenty of room for your dancing pleasure!

Further Info: www.killrockstar.com or [email protected]

[Ticket outlets]
Ticketek- www.ticketek.com or 132849
www.inthemix.com.au
www.hardwarecorp.com.au

Alley Tunes - Hawthorn - 03 9819 9449
Capital DJ ñ Prahran ñ 03 9533 6635
CC Records - Geelong - 03 5221 8466
Central Station - City - 03 9642 5744
Glue - Highpoint - 03 9318 7277
Glue - QV Building - 03 9650 7764
HMV Dance Dept - Bourke St - 03 9654 8533
Inacoma Clothing - Ringwood - 03 9879 4944
Inacoma Clothing - Fitzroy - 03 9416 1020
Ministry of Style - Fitzroy -03 9419 4952
Platinum Records – Richmond – 9427 1333
Pure Vinyl - Prahran - 03 9533 6434
Pure Sound Music - Fitzroy - 03 9417 1733
Poetic Jungle - Moonee Ponds - 03 9370 6154
Strange Days - Windsor - 03 9525 2434
Tsunami Records - Boronia - 03 9762 6722

Note: Please note that despite having confirmed Marzz, KillRockStar has been advised that he is now unable to make it to Australia this year due to production commitments. Stay tuned for an announcement regarding his return for Pharmacy in early 2006!

8o

DISCOUNT EARLYBIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!

Last edited:
YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bring it on bitches !!!!!! papa smurf at the next pharmacy nice nice nice

I cant find the tickets on ticketek... :/

ARe you sure they are ON SALE NOW????

MooShiE said:
I cant find the tickets on ticketek... :/

ARe you sure they are ON SALE NOW????

Yeah d00d, they are 100% on sale now. $35+ticketek charges.

I hope everyone is starting to get excited- halloween is less than a month away now! We've got some cool tricks up our sleeves- its Pharmacy afterall, we wouldn't want people to know what to expect! ;)

And what a massive milestone for Hard Kandy and Smile Police- 6th birthday shenanigans! Big congrats to these guys- that room will be going off like a taliban hoe down!

Get your tickets early- these are selling faster than a fat kid chasing a hotdog truck. The last one sold out- this one will too and there are less tickets available!

=D