• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Pharmacy REVIEWS!. Sat 10th Sept. @ The Metro

FAAARRRRRKKKNNNN YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH

oh wow i can't wait oh the badness levels are gonna be reeeeeeeeeeeeelllll high at Pharmacy ........

I'm gonna go as a fallen angel and gonna party as only a fallen angel can 8o =D 8o

Watch out world here i CCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

FFFAAAARRRRRKKKKK YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

Somebody's excited - and it's me!!!!!!

^^^ are you high? ;)

Im working this weekend but i will be there around 4am...probly miss most of it but i shall be there :)

midro played a good set last time i saw him at bass australia, he's playin phd the day of pharmacy aswell so hopefully soul-t, karpe dm and jewelz can show him how its done !!!!

And here's just a taste of one of the performance art peices for the night:

BluAfterGlo and Pharmacy present:
KINKY KOOKY!

002.jpg
022.jpg

8o

not happy jan 3 of my best mates cant come rrrrrrr hope its good to chear me up:(

Hey guys! Tickets are largely sold out in most shops,
however Ticketek and www.hardwarecorp.com.au still have a
few available for $42! Once these sell out you will be able to
prepurchase door tickets from the Hardware website...

A limited allocation of tickets will be kept for release on the door
for those who get there early.

MASSIVE!!!

was it fun? i dropped by for a biyt of Yoji and it was nuts :)

edited title to include reviews

Nobody has anything to say? 8o This calls for desperate measures. For quite some time now I have lurked, happy to read these awesome forums and not need to contribute. But now the time has come.. for me to tell you all how good Pharmacy was! =D

So obviously the first thing everyone wants to know about is Yoji. For those who know your Yoji well.. think his famous Sensation Black 2004 set.. but better.. and with another hour added in which included some huuuuge tracks like X-Bass and Ding-A-Ling as well as a very surprising (in a good way) hardstyle remix of Sandstorm. Of course the tracks aren't all there is to it, the performance itself is just as amazing when it comes to watching Yoji play and this one was no different. The level of crowd control he exercises is amazing to say the least, he could make the whole place go silent or erupt with screams at will, with a few crazy gestures and the right music selection :D

I could go on forever about Yoji but it wouldn't be fair, because the rest of the performances on the night were for the most part musically on par with his. Nik Fish followed after Yoji and managed to maintain the tempo easily with a great set, before Jason Midro finally let the ball drop a little with a set that was a bit lacking in comparison to the awesome hardstyle that went off for the rest of the night. Hellraiser finished it off with the expected bang, as always getting the job done nicely. Forgive me for not being able to name tracks for this part of the night, I took the opportunity after Yoji finished to spend some time getting to know the crowd (if somebody gave you ice cubes it was probably me :D:D:D)

Playing before the main feature was Nick Sentience, who didn't play many of the tracks he is known for, but still put together a good set which most enjoyed, but he definitely suffered for having to play right before Yoji, I think by that stage everyone in the place just wanted to hear Samurai already =D However Nick Sentience did manage to create possibly the biggest highlight outside of Yoji by dropping Adagio for Strings towards the end of his set, getting the crowd fired up just in time for Yoji.

The only acts I got to see all of before that were those of Scott Alert and 9th Insight (Kaos & LCK). Both of these played VERY well, perhaps underdone by being the early acts but the sets they played were just as high quality as the rest of the night with a lot of very good tracks getting pulled out. Personally I'm a bit angry with myself afterwards for not paying as much attention as I could at the start, because looking back Scott Alert in particular played a top quality set. I guess you can't blame me for being more excited about Yoji though *hides*

Sorry for the length of my first post here but it really was necessary =D Overall it was a great night, Metro was much better than it has been in the past and reportedly will continue to be improved on over the next few months. Main problem remaining at the moment is lack of ventilation on the upper floors in particular.. my solution? Stay on the dancefloor and keep the ice supplies coming! October 31st for the next Pharmacy with DJ Scot Project the main feature. Based on the one just gone.. you'd be crazy to miss it ;)

I joined blue light because i believe that more needed to be be said in review of pharmacy.

The first part of the night was ok. It was way too hot in metro even before masses of people started congregating in places so i thought it be a good idea to chill out before it really got kicking.

We managed to get to the very front of the ENORMOUS crowd of people for the start of Nick Sentiences set. It was madness. The excitement level from the crowd rose with every minute counting down to Yoji. It would have to have been the best vibe ive ever felt! While Sentience was on everyone seemed so pumped (probably bcos of Yoji) but still i thought he was mad!

Far out! When Adagio for strings came on i have NEVER been so excited! My most fave rave moment ever! The lasers were absolutley incredible and everyone was in an amazing trance. In perfect time for Yoji to come on.

Yoji had everyone with him (that i could see) for the entire two hours of his set. He is an amazing performer and i dont think any words of mine would do justice to him! I can say that if anyone missed it you will not be disappointed if you get the chance to see him!

After Yoji dehydration seriously took a toll and i kinda passed out for the rest of the night :)

The three and a half hours of Nick Sentience and Yoji were an incredible journey that was worth every dollar i spent, every brain cell i lost and every minute of dehydration!

Massive thumbs up for Yoji and pharmacy!!!!!

I was lucky enough to get a vip pass, was mad coz u could get away from the hot crowded rooms, n watch Yoji set up close, it was going off. The main room looked awesum from the stage, everyone was going off. Probably boiling bloody hot too. hehehehe Thats the only complaint Ive been hearing. Pump the bloody air cons. lol