• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy [Anarchy In The UK] 8.7.05 @ The Metro

no offense but it wasnt... intense at all.. it felt so soft, and not many ppl were dancing! that killed it a bit for me

security were a bunch of pricks too.. for the better part of the event i was upstairs in the room overlooking the main room.. skipping of tracks was horrible, but by the time the international guests came on it was fixed, or so i remember... just sorta put everyone off.. metro sucks.. the toilets were bloody horrible, far out.. and goddamnit if it wasnt bad enough, when it did finish, outside was goddamned FREEZING and raining... shit shit shit

metro sucks. sorry im so bitter!

the lightshows were good tho! and hellraiser/thomas krome were great. was a bit of a drainer when the pulled the plug right at the end, at like 7 40 or something..

edit - i was a bit too angry when i wrote this post

Last edited:
^^^The lightshows were mad, I'll give em that...and yeah, like 420 said, what the FUCK was with that fucking Eric Prydz song? That was totally the last straw... :p

For people that are meant to be ravers you guys sure as shit shoulda realised that if theres a Pharmacy at Metro it gets worse everytime...DUH!!! Sorry but to go to an event when everyone who is even halfway into the scene knows it'll be worse than Slinky (which was by all accounts SHITHOUSE) really shouldn't be able to complain...Never go to a rave at Metro, it's a lesson a lot of you shoulda learnt at the last one...

Hence the fact I saved my brain and money to wait for DJ Dean and Bexta at Bass Station this Friday (July 15th)...They might not have pass outs but the security is better and are more there for show than anything else...Apart from Midro and Compound playing shithouse soft sets, you're guaranteed a great night and no fuck ups with sound...PLUS you're always able to have room to move and sit down totally WIPED THE F*CK OUT!!!

Also - you can go to the toilet without the security guards following you in and jumping over the doors to perv on the guys when they're tryna do their number 2's/other stuff...I heard some stories from guys at the last one...

Psychik : oh, i thought u did that coz of all the psycoactice chemicals that go through your head :p my mistake i guess

i have never been to metro and i will never go. just something bout the place that puts me off, maybe the name or something, but im just annoyed that this event turned out so bad, usually pharmacy's parties are a high standard iirc.

maybe next time kids

funnily enough i had a great night.

i'm sorry to hear the others had bad experiences, then again i found a spot away from the crowds and amongst some other people enjoying the night.

i wandered into the upstairs room a couple of times. some good tunes were heard, but after hearing some mixes and noticing that the djs hadn't changed tracks i was a little sceptical. i went up to watch for a while, the djs that were playing had simply put on a cd and were occasionally scratching - badly - over the top. good to see djs working for their money. very poor show.
so i went back to the main room.

having found a spot above the crowd (i must have got there after the skipping) and where the bouncers were friendly i enjoyed the set by thomas and the organ donors. i was most impressed also by dee dee's set. interesting to see djs change their style over the years.

i had a good night.

mmm_biccies said:
Also - you can go to the toilet without the security guards following you in and jumping over the doors to perv on the guys when they're tryna do their number 2's/other stuff...I heard some stories from guys at the last one...

hahahaha bugger! i was waiting outside a cubicle, and two security guards come in, and fkn beat the shit out of the door and peer over yelling and screaming.. i was beside myself! i just bloody left ffs

poor bastard who was in there

i had a great night...i really loved organ donors and i think they did a wikkid set...

the art of sratching was done perfectly *two thumbs up*

also miss starfalls should of this already be turned into reveiws by now *ahem*

*smiles*

I had a fun time trying to get in! My name was on the bloody freelist and when got to door guy i copped 20 questions! 'show me your ID' 'whos list was your name under again?' 'what was your name again', all in a patronizing/condescending tone... I ended up having to call my friend who was working there to come down and tell him to let me in! My name was staring right at him... he was just having some power trip :X

Apart from that, damn I had a great time! Maybe because my expectations of the event weren't very high to begin with... i've started to worry less about all the minor technical glitches and rely more on company to entertain me!

And the lightshows... words couldnt really describe, so i brought pictures!

68768DSC00064-med.JPG

68768DSC00068-med.JPG

Took them with my camera phone :)

Here are the pics from Pharmacy...

Myself, Raz & Kandyraverchick

001.jpg

Raz doing his pose ;)

002.jpg

Witch Doctor & Myself

003.jpg

Myself & Raz

004.jpg