• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy [Anarchy In The UK] 8.7.05 @ The Metro

hump day is almost over and the weekend is now in sight! cant wait for friday night :)

are there still tickets available for this & if so how much do they cost?
i ask because even though my ticket was ordered last tuesday to the address i was staying in brisbane it still has not turned up to said address & since today was the last chance for it to be express posted to me, it now looks like i have to go buy another ticket:( needles to say this will be the last time i ever buy a ticket from our good friends at Ticketec:X

Yes, there are ;)!

I may have a number you can grab off me if you like for industries. They may or may not be sold out though... they're $35.

Alternatively, ticketek still has them and I don't doubt they'll be selling on the door too.

cotb - i'll step up for a fill in dance off. look for the tigger.

I know someone has asked already, but I will do again just incase, there are still plenty of tickets available for this, yes???

kandyraverchick said:
It's a very nice line-up indeed! I'm definately in.

It's just a damn shame pharmacy hasn't made this mid-year party at a larger venue. Normally they do this time of year. Last year it was Altona, which absolutely went off (as pharmacy parties do)... I think the year before it was Moorabin. Why metro? Pharmacy knows how to reel a big enough crowd for larger venues.

Regardless, it went ok at Metro last time. I'm going to dance my legs off... =D

The September Pharmacy, which is meant to be a 5th Birthday or something hopefully will be in a bigger venue, I mean Yoji will be there, Metro was wayyyyy too crowded last time.

....though I got my ticket today for this Pharmacy anyway :)

Where the fuck did you hear the YOJI BIOMEHANIKA is gonna play at pharmacy in September!!!!! If he's there then im in for sure! He's the king of Hardstyle for sure

Last edited:
It's been confirmed that Yoji will be in Melbourne for a few months now.

I'm assuming that it will be Yoji + Scot Project + Oliver Klitzing @ Pharmacy 5th Birthday on September 10th.....but that's just speculation...:)

They should get southstylers and blutonium boy !!!! But yoji + scot project + klitzing would be one hell of a lineup

Mr_AuDiO said:
I know someone has asked already, but I will do again just incase, there are still plenty of tickets available for this, yes???

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PHARMACY05

They seem to still be avaliable at ticketek, try going to an outlet. No doubt they will be avaliable on the door as well, maybe a bit dearer. I'd say they would be limited as well.

Get in quick! not long now!

Could not make it to this unfortunately :( How was the night?

How did Thomas Krome play?

disappointing.

meh, Pharmacy sucked. The music was mostly subpar, the constant track skipping really pissed me off, the security guards were being fucking nazis and there was no real chillout area at all.

I had a good time anyway, but that was solely because of the people I was with. All in all, would rather have saved some cash and gone to a house party...

Id have to agree with Raz on that one, the vibe just wasnt the same as the last pharmacy and i didnt have half as good a time as i did at the previous. Was hanging wid ma buddies though ;)

Poor Witch Doctor in his moment of peeking closed his eyes for just one second before a bouncer came and abused him for " sleeping " and told him if it happened again he would kicked him out!?!?!? WTF!?!?! The bouncers were being fucking cunts..... for no apparent reason, we were just minding our own business.

Next time we trying another event besides pharmacy.... bit over Metro me thinks... definately no where to chill out in that club which really bites the big one.

MooShiE said:

Poor Witch Doctor in his moment of peeking closed his eyes for just one second before a bouncer came and abused him for " sleeping " and told him if it happened again he would kicked him out!?!?!? WTF!?!?! The bouncers were being fucking cunts..... for no apparent reason, we were just minding our own business.

same thing happened to me, although i didnt get a warning... i adventually talked him out of it though

kaitracid said:
Where the fuck did you hear the YOJI BIOMEHANIKA is gonna play at pharmacy in September!!!!! If he's there then im in for sure! He's the king of Hardstyle for sure

with a name like kaitracid maby u should learn what hardstyle is about...yoji is good but very comercial...doesn't make him the king of hardstyle just makes him well known :p

nazi bouncers suck

i had a good night but purely for the people i spent it with.
not happy at all with the nazi bouncers. i saw so many people get kicked out for tiny things like spending to long in the toilet & closing their eyes.
a clillout area would have been good. i would have liked them to have opened the top level so everyone wasn't so packed in to the other levels.
& WTF was with playing "call on me" in the main room (approx 5:30) i was shocked & appalled 8o

We drove 2 hours to see this and were pretty dissapointed.

Nazi bouncers all right! Our friend got kicked out within 5 minutes of getting in for doing nothing other than 'looking suss'. Made our night start off super average.

The upstairs DJ equipment was trashed and kept skipping, so you couldnt really get into the songs at all :(

The lower level was the place to be once we just forgot about the crazy security and enjoyed ourselves.

Oh .. and thanks to the guy that kept on getting and handing me stuff in the middle of the main dancefloor without me needing or asking..!

Not thanks to the ~489 guys that kept on trying to crack onto my missus as soon as we were more than a meter away.. oh well.

Overall an average 'big' night, a lot of letdowns.. but still better than sleeping like I should have been..

it was just a comment...and the truth and you reply with an insult heh....shows how much maturity u have running through your body