• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Pendulum @ The Metro, Bourke St - 15 Dec 06 REVIEWS!!

Fuck yeah

Im so going to this! (provided i can still get a ticket).

Only got into electronic music this year really, pendulum are fantastic. Ill be the one that looks like i showed up on the wrong night ha ha.

Never even been to an electronic gig before, im in for a suprise!

Er, ive been to the metro before, but what does it mean when it says pendulum are in the main arena and the breaks room as well?

If someone could fill me in it'd be mucho appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your laptop getting stolen dude. Melbourne isnt exactly light on thieves.

Well...at the most inconvenient time..i left my phone in a taxi so anyone who has my number note it has changed untill furthur notice. Ive dropped some pm's and emails to a few of you but just thought id cover all bases.

May get me phone back. The taxi driver said hed drop it at my work by lunch but theres no sign of him :( Its now nearlly 1.20pm...such a fucking inconvenience to...i told him id pay him if he brought it back. But im sceptical as its a brand new phone...

*scowls at her stupidty of not being carefull with it*

Those who had my number already could you email me or respond to my pm please as otherwise i cant catch up with anyone tmw night :(

afterdark said:
Er, ive been to the metro before, but what does it mean when it says pendulum are in the main arena and the breaks room as well?

If someone could fill me in it'd be mucho appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your laptop getting stolen dude. Melbourne isnt exactly light on thieves.

They are doing 2 sets. One in the main arena which would be mostly DNB and a seperate breaks set in the other room. Both at differnt times im guessing

How big is the other room compared to the main area? Is it tiny?? ive never been to the metro either so not sure what to expect.

Looking forward to tomorrow night =D

astro^boi said:
They are doing 2 sets. One in the main arena which would be mostly DNB and a seperate breaks set in the other room. Both at differnt times im guessing

Cool thanks.

Went to the metro site today and followed links to tickets...

And there is no mention of melb' im guessing its sold out. But i might rock up anyway and see if they have some on the door.

Not sold out .. just stopped selling tix online because of delays with postage. Something that should take 1-2 days seemed to be taking 7 - 14 days :/

-cue ticketing headache here-

^^^ they should still have door tickets i rekon. Wouldnt they reserve a small few for the door?

*begins her drinking for the night*

See you there folks :)

sonicnature: if you want to catch up drop me a msg or call me. i have my normal number back now so disreguard the 1000's of emails about changing it. Cheers Kel

Last edited:
lol, so I leave my phone at home when i am supposed to meet people... what a toss!

apologies astro & starfalls.. wanted to see you guys :(:(

about the night... Pendulum (ElHornet) didnt tickle my fancy at all. usage of old overplayed dubs was nothing special, typical of pendulum I suppose.

Chase and Status on the other hand was fkn awesome. Some MEAN MEAN dub action , and the PA going down for a few mins made me even more amped for a fresh cut!!

big ups to BBA for a massive party of the greatest kind. early notice of set times would be absolutely awesome in the future though :)

boh!

I couldnt go!!!

So gutted...i got bitten on the foot by a spider (possibly a white tail) and my foot swelled up big time and couldnt walk on it.....

FUCK!

I was really stoned and noticed that if i pushed the skin on my ankle, the flesh dinted like it was blu-tac.....

So i freaked and went to the hospital lol.

I think i read somewhere pendulum are going to do a full live show thingy next year?

Cant wait

sonicnature said:
lol, so I leave my phone at home when i am supposed to meet people... what a toss!

apologies astro & starfalls.. wanted to see you guys :(:(

about the night... Pendulum (ElHornet) didnt tickle my fancy at all. usage of old overplayed dubs was nothing special, typical of pendulum I suppose.

Chase and Status on the other hand was fkn awesome. Some MEAN MEAN dub action , and the PA going down for a few mins made me even more amped for a fresh cut!!

big ups to BBA for a massive party of the greatest kind. early notice of set times would be absolutely awesome in the future though :)

boh!

I walked past you once but you looked like you were enjoying yourself so i wondered off :) I wanted to see you to...we suck at catching up :( We shall catch up soon. <3 xo

Would of loved to of seen a few of you.

I wasnt to overlly excited about Pendulums set. What they played was great and they did a great job but it wasnt as good as the set they did at the mercat (imo) Killa Kella rocked amazingly. Danced most of the night. Personally i thought they were better than Pendulum. Guess not every dj can be amazing all the time. Still love them though.

I spent most of my night on the landing dancing or on the dance floor. Awesome time. Dont remember much...fun was had..memory is still very patchy...i dont remember much between 8pm and 7am... :p

smokin joe: fancy you being the first person i run into IN THE FOYER! After not seeing you for what three yrs??

Oh, and big props to the metro security who hunted me and my friend around the club (scared the crap out of us because three of you pulled us aside at once!) just to return her wallet and phone! You guys rule. Such nice people.

afterdark: that sucks about your spider bite :(

Last edited:
;) who me?? *innocent look*

Just remember your phone next time!

Last edited: