• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Pendulum @ The Metro, Bourke St - 15 Dec 06 REVIEWS!!

fry-d should come to melbourne for this =D you know you want to party with us :D

i have the whole weekend off and have my two golden coloured tickets :D *stoked* Now im not boycotting the metro due to change of ownership i cant wait :D

Last edited:
I was already going to this... then when I realised it was at Metro, im even more excited to go!!!!

The skanky chewing gum infested carpet is gone... and its all polished floor boards all round now... really great dance floor, and brilliant sound system... I was VERY impressed with the sound @ Belfast.

InSoMnIa^ said:
I was already going to this... then when I realised it was at Metro, im even more excited to go!!!!

The skanky chewing gum infested carpet is gone... and its all polished floor boards all round now... really great dance floor, and brilliant sound system... I was VERY impressed with the sound @ Belfast.

^^^
We should catch up. Yeah im keen to see the difference iun events and venue now new owners are actually taking care of the place.

Cant wait :)

*starfalls69* said:
^^^
We should catch up. Yeah im keen to see the difference iun events and venue now new owners are actually taking care of the place.

Cant wait :)

yes definately! its been far too long!

I sent you a pm a few months ago... but I never got a reply :(

penj_web_flyer.jpg

awesome flyer :D

insomnia: yeah i got it...just forgot to reply :/ sorry dude.

im looking forward to this. need a good night out and with top music and great company its already shaping up to be fun :)

Don't suppose any1 knows the set times?

I've got a Xmas party that I can't get out of & it doesn't finish til midnight..... fingers crossed Pendulum don't play til 1!!!

Mate, you'd better hope you get to see killa kela, the man is nuts, even next to pendulum. Dammit, why does Melbourne get this and we get bits at a time :( ?

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Mate, you'd better hope you get to see killa kela, the man is nuts, even next to pendulum. Dammit, why does Melbourne get this and we get bits at a time :( ?

Melbournes DNB scene has always been there but its really started to grow over the last year or so. Its getting better. We use to only get dribs and drabs.

Oooh yeh. I arrive in Melbourne soon. Can't wait to party with Melbourne crew .. its been more than 6 months! *gasp*

Check out Killa Kela for sure! For such a little fella he makes a lot of noise ;)

Spit Kingdom Crew tore the roof off here in Sydney last night! Had a brief chat to the man himself Kela the Killa beatboxer and said his set in Melb will be slightly longer. So interested to see what else he has to offer. Saw him in Perth as well and bet ya seeing him for the 3rd time i'll still stand there in awe thinking how the fuck does he do it! Truely talented individual

Insomnia sent you a pm (i remembered this time) ;)

Apparently theres still tickets available for this to. Dont think they will sell out this weekend because theyre a bigger venue :)

Yep. Still tickets!

So I've arrived in Melbourne, had my laptop and video camera stolen, gotten sick, hallucinated majorly (those aliens were freaking me out) and generally had a crap time so far.

However I'm still semi-excited about our gig on Friday night.

See you all there! Be early! Support ya locals!