• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb ~ Misstress Barbara & Kai Tracid ~ Hifi Bar ~ Jan 10th 2004

I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY want to go to this but I've got wisdom teeth/gums or something playing up and they are giving me hell. I guess there is still a few days till this so hopefully the anaesthetic/antibacterial stuff I am using will clear it up. It's too painful to eat/talk/use my mouth at all at moment..

*crosses fingers that I heal up by Saturday*

Kai Tracid and Mistress Barb!!! OH My!!!
Damn! I'm going to be there for sure!

I'm seriously damn damn excited!

Will Kai Tracid play his normal style.. or will he also play a tech set??
Either way i'm there.

Whoever organised this!!! WOOO HOO!!

F

you cant not come wazza!!!

didnt sllip ever tell u the story about how chewing bickies disolved his wisdom teeth and he never had any problems with them??? hehehe

Cool PDT thanks on that and totally agree with what you guys done with the presale stuff, it would of been way too hard for the peeps, good stuff!

Whats this Kai Tracid playing on the night crap? That better be bullshit, I dont want to hear no trance shit on this night or I will crack, I already got a lil scared when I heard Hellraiser in the lineup as I thought he would be playing trance, now I hear Tracid, hope it aint true, coz not only is Mistress Barbara twice as good but I want to hear only techno at this ripper of a night, haha set if off ay!

Its all good Mr_AuDiO...Kai Tracid plays techno too! You will be surprised :D

Ammended set times my fellow BL's:

10.00pm - 11.30pm Matty Radovich vs Craig McWhinney
11.30pm - 12.30am PDT
12.30am - 02.00am Richie Rich vs Ben Cromach (4 deck Detroit Deluxe Set)
02.00am - 04.00am Misstress Barbara [Canada]
04.00am - 05.30am Kai Tracid [Germany] vs Hellraiser
05.30am - 07.00am Robert Anthony vs Nexus

Pump up!!

Well Pete I trust you man, so I hope Tracid stays on the techno line coz that will really ruin the whole night if he doesnt so ye lets hope he surprises the shit out of me hehe

But no doubt in my mind Mistress is the one to watch out for, lets go!

She is going to rock! I soo cant wait! She's pumped for it too :D

Well my impression of Kai Tracid last time I saw him was that he was a complete and utter knob with boring music, lets hope he proves me wrong this time :) tracid vs hellraiser though, could be in for a bit of a different and fun set I reckon.

Hardicus: When was the last time you saw Kai Tracid.. i've been listening to some of his stuff done of late.. and his style has changed alot. Although he plays his acid/trance music still.. he also has been dropping alot of techno tracks which totally rock!!

I'm really really excited about seeing him and mistress barb!

I actually think that pleazure party where she played was one of the first ever parties I went to.. so it will be good to go back and remember where it all began.. the 4+ years ago!

BTW .. everyone.. remember to bring ear plugs.. HI FI bar have a mad sound system and don't mind turning it UP!!! Be warned..

F

Last time I saw him was at WOTW, he was ok, just seemed like a tool, didn't get into it at all and played all his 'classics' which I have to say i've become a little more into as of late since listening to 'trance and acid' on acid ;) But yeah i'm not writing him off, but i'm not getting my hopes up either.

Althpough I doubt i'll stay for his whole set, since i'm workin the next day.

Will be great to see you out Hardie! Miss seeing you and the BL crew since Night Shift...

kai and hellraiser will be a treat..im not missing this for the world...
oh and Misstress Barbara will be Dynamite!!

I can't wait for this! saw mistress barbara early this year.. or last year and she was awesome to say the least.

WOW isnt this is going to be one hell of a start to techno in 2004!!!

Lets get ready!!!

wazza said:
I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY want to go to this but I've got wisdom teeth/gums or something playing up and they are giving me hell. I guess there is still a few days till this so hopefully the anaesthetic/antibacterial stuff I am using will clear it up. It's too painful to eat/talk/use my mouth at all at moment..

*crosses fingers that I heal up by Saturday*

Waz, shutting up? I like to hear that.

Last night i had the pleasure of catching Misstress Barbara at Chinese Laundry, and as expected, she absolutely rocked the place! =D =D

Her style seems to have become a lil more drummy/ funky (with absolutely no complaints =D) since i last caught her in melbourne, but i'd say that was prolly just due to her playing to a sydney crowd less appreciative of pumping techno.

Starting off very drummy and hard :) she let the crowd ease up about halfway through her set to slide into some beautiful funky techno.

Despite the shitty venue, last nite was on a definite equal to her performance at rotation, but enough convincing from me - JUST GO!!!

excellent! What an enjoyable night... pity my ears are still ringing!
Miss Barb surely did impress:) I loved it!

Kai Tracid and Hellraiser were interesting.. Is Hellraiser normally that 'bouncy'? He sure does have a lot of energy!! He reminds of me a little kid in his room jumping on his bed to some music - Top stuff!

F