• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Infected Mushroom - The Metro Sun 13 March

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so going!! Fuckin love Infected!!!!!!!

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
/\ yay i get to party with u :p....... i think last time would have been infected years ago!

Yay!!!

And yeah i think it was!!!!

I would love to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im presuming you are definately going.... i will be too!!!!!!!!! Ill buzz ya babe.

I'm more curious as to know what the hell happened to EC In the Park.

I was well pumped for that and suddenly its gone and disappeared?
No explanation whatsoever?
Or was that just an elaborate plan by that little tool eth to fuck with people?

^ I'm very curious too. EC in the park seems to of dropped of the face of the earth, which is a real pity coz I was looking forward to seeing juno again

I'm there ;) met some awesome people at the BDO who convinced me to make an appearance.. cant wait!

They rock, you will have a good time :)

One of the best parties i have ever been to was when i went to their cd launch a couple years back.

Does anyone know how much normal tix are going to be? I really wanna go see em this time!

I'm going to be there. should be an awsome party.

i don't think i will be going.. metro sucks.

Man I wouldnt care where this happened, it'll be a fantastic event. Still remember them with that continuous lightnening storm at earthcore. :D

^oh yeah, that was fantastic, been hot all weekend and then comes some light rain and a lighting show hosted by mother nature, it capped of what was already an incredible set.
Looking forward to seeing them again, pity about EC in the park though, wouldn't mind seeing infected and juno play back to back

Did anyone notice this was the same day as Two Tribes?

Are we sure about the date or what? It doesn't seem right to have both on the same weekend...