• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] INFECTED MUSHROOM - April 6 - Metro - REVIEWS!

ilikeacid said:
What I did here was Rock as Fuck!! =D Live set up was impressive, very crunchy guitar sound blew me away!

sp902_Die_Hippy_Die.jpg

Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Wow, this band is so crunchy. Dude, I need more weed.

Uh oh, I think ilikeacids been hanging around the bush doof hippies a little too much. :)

duuuude, thats like, like, totally predudice and junk.. you should be a little more open minded, duuuude ;)

edit: I knew I got "crunchy" from some pop culture reference, just couldnt figure out where.. You have to admit c_o it was Crunchy.. it was a crunchy groove.. I sure heard it

ooo.k.. understand what you mean now wazza.. but nah, im usually not so fucked that i cant tell if a show is good or not. unless its a pub and im drunk.

doesnt really mattter if ur fucked up or not and had a great time, what matters is how the experience was to you... ur the only one taking the memories to the grave.. better for them to be awesome than average imo!

played for just under 2 hours on fri according to my slightly distorted memory.

did anyone go to the show at prince of wales on weds night???
was quite an intimate evening.
Duvdev and Rogerio came and hung out at the bar for about 30 mins and chatted and posed for photos with people in the room that recognised them before the show.
Erez & Erez hung around at the front of the stage for a little while after the set and did a little meet and greet and had photos taken with everyone.

Obviously wasn't as massive as the metro show on friday but was still an awesome set and was god to see that the infected guys are cool enough to come and hang with the fans.

^The show at Prince was Awesome! The crowd was definitely smaller, but was pumping just as hard as the Metro crowd! Same set exactly, I thouht it went fucking off! ;)

My best mate went to the gig at the pow and she spent ages talking to them afterwards. She knows nothing about any other music style the drum and base really so i am trying to get he to broaden her ears so she went to IM. She said she had a blast =D Was stoked the guys were mingling afterwards :D

Saw them at Fogarty Park in Cairns on Saturday night. GIDDY THE FUCK UP!!! Even better than last year! =D=D=D

timmeahy said:
played for just under 2 hours on fri according to my slightly distorted memory.

mmm.. felt like longer.. *edited. No need for that to be mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator: