• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] INFECTED MUSHROOM - April 6 - Metro - REVIEWS!

ilikeacid

Bluelighter
Had to post this early because its too exciting for me to keep to myself! =D =D Infected Mushroom have confirmed an Australian tour starting in Tassie on the 5th and ending in Cairns on the 14th of April.

The tour is set to coencide with the release of their new album vicious Delicious out soon!!

2 new tracks, Becoming Insane and Deeply Disturbed Remix are out now for official download - Infected fans go download them now!

This is going to be one BIG party with live sets and (un-confirmed) 3 hours live Infected MADNESS!

Will continue to update.. :D

I saw IM at ultra a few years back.. they are awesome

enjoy that show

Yeah going to perth too :) I think all major cities including some not so major are covered.

Just not the same as they used to be, but will be there all the same. Still well worth the cash - full band out this time to accompany it seems.

damn these guys tour aus almost every year

YES=D except for it being at metro, i dont like metro as a venue but il venture out for this

Can you please make sure you keep the thread updated as info comes to hand, because right now there seem to be very few details. Thanks.

I'll be going to the Cairns show. Word up to yo Mama! :D

The Link to the Melb E-Flyer is here. I tried to upload it but my computer is mentally destroying me. :\

Confirmed Live AND DJ sets =D Very pummped for this already!

TICKETS

TICKETS
$59+BF avaialble from
www.hardwarecorp.com.au
Ticketek 132 849
(phone sales and ALL Victorian outlets)

Central Station City 9642 5744
Click n Drag St Kilda 9534 0859
DMC Rcords Prahran 9824 1211
Glue Highpoint 9318 7277
Glue QV Building 9650 7764
HMV Chadstone 9564 7588
HMV Dance Dept Bourke 9654 8533
Inacoma Clothing Ringwood 9879 4944
Inacoma Clothing Fitzroy 9416 1020
Mighty Music Machine Chapel 9827 4753
Ministry of Style Fitzroy 9419 4952

VENUE
Metro. 20 Bourke St. Melbourne
OVER 18s ONLY. ID is REQUIRED

Doors open 10pm til 7am

MORE INFO
www.hardwarecorp.com.au
www.myspace.com/hardwarecorp

Line Up:

Main room:

INFECTED MUSHROOM
LIVE FROM 2AM

INFECTED MUSHROOM
(DJ SET) FROM 3:30AM

Side System:

OZZY TRIBEADELIC
DAVE PHAM HARDWARE
JOHNNY MAC GREEN ANT
D-MAK NEUROBIOTIC

GAVIN MARTIN PURE
COOMZY PSYTRAXX
HEATH MYERS v SLIEKER SEMI RETIRED
COLONEL MUSTARD MESSY
HELLRAISER PHARMACY

I will think of going...got a few other things to go see to...

psycosynthesis said:
I smell some Cheddar.

...the four piece live band should be worth seeing. Im always up for something new and seeing how things sound.

Havent got a ticket yet, im thinking it may be a last minute thing.

Saw them at Earthcore in the Park and was very impressed, will be in attendance again.

He's saying IM are cheesy and their last good album was basically The Gathering.

cheddar=cheese

i have heard from a few people that think don't think IM will be up to scratch and like they were a few yrs ago...but i wouldnt say they will be cheesy. i for one wouldnt expect them to play a set/type they would of played a few yrs ago though.

one would hope that over the yrs their music has expanded and gotten better...not worse :\

Cheesy?! I can understand why people would say that, but personally I love IM! Saw them at Earthcore in the park - I don't think I've danced so hard in all my life or seen a crowd going so mental for that matter!

IM's live sets add so much to the whole infected experience, I love it! This show is going to make my April :)