• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Happy to be Hardcore - 8th May @ Cage

don't think i'll be able to make this now.. :( , with mothers day being the next day, i'll have to work as always and have heaps of family to see, trying to make me eat!

^^^^^ dude!! come straight!!!!! i am!!!!!

and i have big industrial sized bottle of no-doze to help :) :)

I still have presales for $10 and will be out and about on friday if people need em.

The lineup is looking spot on - going to be HUGE!

Spewing mothers day is the day after but theres no way I'll be missing this I've been waiting to long and I didn't get the kandy out for nothing ;) It's going to be a very sleepy next day ekkkkk!

BRING ON THE HARDCORE =D

[electrobot] said:
Spewing mothers day is the day after but theres no way I'll be missing this I've been waiting to long and I didn't get the kandy out for nothing ;) It's going to be a very sleepy next day ekkkkk!

BRING ON THE HARDCORE =D

I have already informed my mum that I probably won't be home until 8am and am going to bed for 3 hours sleep before the relatives arrive for a big Mother's Day roast!!! Yay!!!

Am soooooo pumped for this party - am also thinkin of donning the plur for the occasion!!!

=D

Well Mister I expect you to be decked out in PLUR gear I don't want to look like a fool by myself ;)

Hixxy is pump pump pumping me up =D

sings 'like a shoooting star. in the midnight sky' ..oh god that track has been so outplayed but its a classic :)

cant wait to meet some hh lovers.. i feel so alone...lol

Last edited:
There'll be many a hardcore nutter this weekend!

Bring it on!!!

You won't be alone Mister and I expect you in PLUR gear to even if it doesn't fit ;)

1 more sleep, a shit day at work then a nap then it's time - woop de woop =D

That was one of the best parties I have been too in a while. So much fun, happy people, wicked music (loved all that Ultrasonic)

I didn't see anyone G out which was nice for a change but we left fairly early.

The whole crowd just had the best vibe to it.

Great job Garth and crew whens the next one?

i cant really say if it was good or not as i was only there for 20 mins, nor can i remember much.. the side room looked comfy as with everyone sitting down chatting, colourful crowd which is always good

i noticed the door people did not do their job, i walked in and out twice without a pass or paying, i got a free night tho :)

Thanks to all that came down - it definately was a great night!

In terms of the next one - NRG7 is coming up soon so that's gonna be HUGE and then who knows what'll happen after that!!!!

As far as I know there were no incidents last night - it was just a fun crowd hanging out and having some fun without all the crap that is associated with a lot of parties these days!

Awesome night it was!!!

Yeah that was it people were actually having fun, I mean I notice people with massive smiles on ther faces dancing there arse off (fun to harcore)without a care in the world the way it is suppose to be great job again guys.

While the other room was a great social with some oldschool tracks, again lots of happy faces and bright colours.

I seriously haven't had that much fun at a party in such a long time!

Happy people, no frowns, no bullshit, no politics, no issues, alot of lasers, alot of wooooooooing, alot of dancing, alot of fists in the air - Thats how all parties should be!

JFX - Was up when I got there and he pumped out anthem after anthem - it was brilliant :) When he dropped Legend B - Lost In Love I honestly thought I was going to drown in a pool of PLUR...

Rapid and Stevie B - Allllllll class! Stevie dropping some choooooons - I kiss your lips, tic toc wooooooot!

but the set of the night by far goes to...

Kelsta! - Playing the most beautiful hardcore I have ever heard and her mixing was by far the best! You rock Girl! Our fluff owned ;)

Massive respect going out to Garth and Speedy - without you 2 none of this would have been possible - both of y'all know how I feel about you *mwah*

More Happy To Bee Hardcore parties please! But not to often don't want to lose the magic ;) BRING ON NRG7!

HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE!