• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Godskitchen @ Melb Park (Rod Laver Arena) - October 7th REVIEWS

hmm i hope i can go. i hope i will be financial enough in two weeks!!

so whats the go? wheres the meet up? and why are people coming here just to badmouth gk? everyone knows raves are getting softer and softer but its cause the crew from chasers etc want somewhere new to spend there weekend, just ignore the heels and enjoy the night.. if cosmic gate play there older harder tunes they'll rock, and eddie halliwell alone is worth my $70

^^ yeah I agree .... get positive or get out people.

and i thought the whole point of the rave scene was to not give a cracker what everyone else wears --- so isn't it hypocritical to jump up and down about nice designer clothes and heels.

I know I dress up to look nice to go to raves - my outfit just happens to include fluffies. and im usually in less fabric overall than the heels girls haha

ok .... waiting for times to be released - then organise meet up?

Im tipping somewhere close to Rod Laver - even in the arena itself - cos im gonna go in about 11 and not come out till the end - cos im scared of being locked out

princess_kitti said:
ok .... waiting for times to be released - then organise meet up?

Im tipping somewhere close to Rod Laver - even in the arena itself - cos im gonna go in about 11 and not come out till the end - cos im scared of being locked out

Sounds good:) cant wait!

bout the heels comment kids- was purely about the comfort factor hehe, i love dressing up as much as the next girl but i just couldnt imagine being at a rave for 8+ hrs in my heals, oh the pain!!8o
but your right the rave scene is about not giving a cracker!! haha:D i like that one

Its going to be a few of my mates first g/k so im excited! i get to show them round

^^ I agree with everything you say too!!! =D owww... just the thought of heels for that long!

It will be a few of my mates first time at GK too ..... so pure excitement.

Oh what to wear what to wear hahah

I wouldn't mind seeing Above and Beyond again (as well as Mark Norman and Scott Alert - even though I see him at every other event I go to) but I've decided against going, I usually favour Godskitchen more so than TwoTribes, Slinky, SummaDayze, etc and this'll be the first time I'm not in attendance in four years, but I just can't spare the money for it, plus I'm not really uber curious about any of the acts lined up except Mark Norman to tell the truth.

Most of my crew are still going though to see Cosmic Gate and I'm a little bummed I won't be in on the fray... still Ultraworld (Kryal) is only two months away, DJ Scot Project!! Woo!

Can't wait to hear how it goes, secretly I hope the night bombs :p but it's bound to be fun even if there are puddles of really dolled up girls dancing around their pocket books and shoes

=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

Godskitchen - Rod Laver
10.00 - 11.30 Steve Strangis
11.30 - 1.00 Matt Hardwick
1.00 - 3.00 Above & Beyond
3.00 -5.00 Eddie Halliwell
5.00 - 7.00 Cosmic Gate

Magic Muzic - Indoor Courts
11.00 -12.00 Andy Golden
12.00 - 1.00 Papa Smurf
1.00 -2.00 Scott Alert
2.00 - 3.30 Cor Fijneman
3.30 - 5.00 Mark Norman
5.00 - 6.00 Hellraiser
6.00 - 7.00 Master Kaos Vs Soul T

Mischief? - Park & skyline Room� (function centre)
11.00 - 12.00 Chardy
12.00 - 1.00 Mark James
1.00 - 2.00 Derek {K}
2.00 - 3.30 Joachim Garraud
3.30- 5.00 King Unique
5.00- 6.00 John Course
6.00 - 7.00 Spacey Space

Wetmusic - River Room (function centre)

11.00 - 12.00 Dee Dee
12.00 - 1.00 Richie Rich
1.00 - 2.00 Boogs
2.00 - 4.00 Kevin Saunderson
4.00 - 5.00 Simon Coyle Vs Simon Digby
5.00 - 6.00 Dave Pham
6.00 - 7.00 Ben Cromack

Young Guns - Yarra Room (function centre)
11.00 - 11.45 Elektra
11.45 - 12.30 Lewie Day
12.30- 1.15 comp winner
1.15 - 2.30 TKO
2.30 - 3.15 comp winner
3.15 - 4.00 Adam Bartas
4.00 - 5.00 Lister Cooray & Paulie C
5.00 - 6.00 Chris Kaye
6.00 - 7.00 Katie Drover

=D ooh now im excited!

i got your problem kitti.. what to wear?! hahaha

Sooooo whats everyone think a good place for meetup would be?? i reckon rod laver?
Have no idea what a good time would be tho:\

im not going personally but do yourself a favor kiddies and stick to this room

Wetmusic - River Room (function centre)
11.00 - 12.00 Dee Dee
12.00 - 1.00 Richie Rich
1.00 - 2.00 Boogs
2.00 - 4.00 Kevin Saunderson
4.00 - 5.00 Simon Coyle Vs Simon Digby
5.00 - 6.00 Dave Pham
6.00 - 7.00 Ben Cromack

to see the man at 2am.
big black dj making love to the decks like never before.
kevin saunderson = amazing.

^^^^ Agree^^^

Though Im not actually attending this event for party purpose's, Im actually working at this event, So may see some of you old school kids around.

Meet up point, I recomend somewhere that is easy to access, and not where tons and tons of ppl will be hanging around.

There are food outlets and bars in Rod Lava before you actually enter the Arena, maybe you could meet up near one of those? One I know is called HOT ROAST ROLLS/ BAR !! and there is a outside sitting area through some glass doors. ???

Have a mad night and BE SAFE!!

L

I am really really happy reading the line up because i have always wanted to see Matt Hardwick, and he is on at a good time, so i will be there early, especially to see my favorite DJ of the last few years - Steve Strangis, and i can leave early at 3am when all that very boring tech-trance comes on.

finally a good line up at a good time !

thanks future entertainment, you finally got it right !

trancegirle said:
=D ooh now im excited!

i got your problem kitti.. what to wear?! hahaha

Sooooo whats everyone think a good place for meetup would be?? i reckon rod laver?
Have no idea what a good time would be tho:\

Ok so I got no internet on the weekends so gotta organise meet up before end of friday 8)

Im gonna be running around in flourescent pink fluffies, hot pants, some kinda top and a cowboy hat .... so i wont be hard to miss hahah

Im voting an early meet up cos they will lock Rod Laver at some point

Im getting there at about 10 so anywhere between then and 12ish?

I just really don't want to be locked out

^^^ yeah i know what you mean! i always get paranoid about getting locked out so thats a good idea:) Im prolly getting there at 10 too.

haha your outfit sounds hot!! =D il look out for you cos im not gunna recognise noone! Im wearing army hot shorts, purple fluffies & il have a hat on.

Hows about 10.30 out the front at the top of the stairs?? or if anyone has a better idea there!? hehe

^^^ your outfit sounds super hot too =D

10:30 out the front top of the stairs sounds great - easy to find etc.

yay im so excited about this - haven't been out in sooooo long

Will be awesome to put faces to names as well :)

im with kryal, to have cosmic gate play when everyones starting to come down is a fkn joke.

^^ yeah i did wonder about that .... but oh well what can you do hey

Make the most of it get out there have a great time!!!!

princess_kitti said:
Make the most of it get out there have a great time!!!!

Yeah its not the best time, i would have thought they would put them on at 3 but what can you do.. it cant be changed.. What princess kitti said!!:D

For meet up i dont think i can make it at 10.30:( is it cool if we change it to 10.45 -11??

cant wait! will be awesome to meet some of you!