Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb-G.O.D - Special Easter Edition. Thurs. 8th April-Altona

wooot that was a fun night =D and i was straight too

got a couple of pics they will be up soon

wikkid nite...

props to everyone i met....

great vibe, top music...

my head hurts too much to think anymore...

ps. day clubs are BAD!! ;)

great party!
and they collected $750 for the royal childrens hospital, so that $1500 cos GOD and smilepolice matched it $ for $ up to 1000

oh and stevie b rocked the bar, what a classic old school set! number 1 old school dj in melbourne imho!

djwombat81au said:
great party!
and they collected $750 for the royal childrens hospital, so that $1500 cos GOD and smilepolice matched it $ for $ up to 1000

we actually raised $1850 after Reemo (the legend) donated his dj pay & G.O.D & Smile Police have donated the full $1000 because it was such a great effort.. Thank you to everyone who donated to this awesome cause, we should all feel very proud :D

yeah i had an awesome time & so did my mates. I must say i felt a little old amongst all the youngsters though, but lots of candy and a friendly vibe. A little disappointed i didn't get to dance much in the old school room and missed Klasic & Sanders, but i really enjoyed Julian Reynolds, absolutely mad set :D Glad to hear GOD raised some cash for the royal childrens hospital too, till next time =D

OMG i had the best night, loved every minute of it!. great vibe, great music. I got the chance to have a dance in all rooms (yes i actually danced%) ) I loved the old school room, never heard classic tuness at a party before, and oh boy, LOVED IT. The lasers in the main room were fantastic.

One of the best crowds ive seen (apart from the walking zombies that kinda freaked me out). Had great company all night!, great to meet you blossom, eze541, dandy, and great to catch up with the rest :)

now i gotta recover...

eze is still alive?

*phew*
havent been able to contact him since the night =\

i had a great night
didnt get to catch much of the main room, the old skool room had me hooked all night
kelsta and ajax were gr8 with the happy hardcore
JFX played awesome trance
and as i mentioned STEVIE B with the 'handbag house' was amazing, as usual
and scott alert closing the main room was perfect!

yay for birthdays!!!

yes yes, it was fun fun fun for all!

must apologise about the distinct lack of cake

was an awesome night!!!

kisses and cuddles to all that i met!

Apologies to anyone who tried to find me (my spies tell me nice-seeming bluelighters were looking for me :().

My girlfriend got suddenly, scarily sick (weird abdominal cramps and such), and I went to bed with her about 10pm. My mates rang to collect me at 12:30 but I wasn't going anywhere by then.

Sounds like I missed a truly great night (80% of the people I know went by the sound of it). Hopefully you're all going to Pharmacy and I can catch up with you there.