• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - G.O.D & Smile Police NYE Special - NYE @ Altona Sports and Leisure centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train +bus to g.o.d nye

was wondering how ppl were getting to g.o.d all train ppl here's a rollcall.. not many ppl have said anything bout taking the train n i wanna know who's taking it.. i'll b on the 7:37 from parliment station....
1. droping_hardcore82/techno_bunny04

mmmmmmmmf @ those set times! *gets all excited and stuff*

I'm thinkin I'm gonna go the train option - free public transport and then a bus to the venue - it's gonna be like a party on the way to the party!

SAFETY MESSAGE

You have all worked hard in the year and its time to party but please look after each other. The media is looking at us closely once again and let not give then any reason to attack us. Take care of each other and take care of yourself and please be safe and be within your limits. Remember were all here to have fun even the first aid people. If they dont see anyone it means thier job is going to be fun as well. Thanks for your support over the years and lets hope we see 2005 with go off in style.

GETTING TO AND FROM THE VENUE - FOR FREE!!!

Bus time tables for trains for NYE

http://www.smilepolice.com/page.html

TRAINS ARE FREE ON NYE !!! ( & so is the BUS) so thats even more reason to take full advantage of it!

Buses will run from 8:39PM from westona station & run ALL night & meet up with EVERY train :)

Ther will also be another BUS starting at 5am running into the city (Spencer St Station) until 10am, so everyone can get home safely!

SET TIMES

WATER
9-10 Karpe-DM
10-11 NFX (live)
11-11:59 Kalus vs Lucid
12:01-1 St Luke
1-2:30 Pascal Feliz
2:30-3:30 Klasic
3:30-4:30 Soul-T
430-530 Andy Golden
530-630 Ben Kakoschke
630-730 JFX

EARTH
10-11 Taran M
11-11.50 Dj walsh
12.05-1 Raving Alco
1-2.30 Robert Anthony
2.30-3.30 Otek
3.30-5 Sheldon Vs Luke Math
5-6 D-tox
6-7 Stevie B

METAL
9 - 10 Dude vs path vs grass vs man
10 - 10.55 Diligaf
10.55 - 11.50 Exa-cist
12.05 - 1 Matty J
1 - 2 Xpression
2 - 3 Photon
3 - 4 Elysium
4 - 5 Telemikus
5 - 6 DJ Rapture
6 - 7 Nomes Vs James Cartledge

FIRE
10-11 Effector
11-11.50 Frankle
12.05-1 Hell Kitte
1-2 Stuey Rowe & Bennie
2-3 Andy Wee
3-4 Jester
4-5.30 Agent Cooper VS deluze
5-30-7 Reemo

WOOD
10-11 Judson J
11-12 Chep vs Madem J
12-1 Nick J
1-2 Louis Center (DNR)
2-3 Karl Brown
3-4 Rysta VS AJF
4-5 C.O.D
5-6 Ultranate vs Minx
6-7 Scott Anderson (Joy FM)

NEW YEARS EVE COMPETITION

Last Chance to enter the New Years Eve Competition for your chance to win $4,500 worth of prizes: Enter here: http://www.smilepolice.com/nye/competition.html

MAP / ROOM LOCATIONS

Want to know where the rooms are?

A map of the venue can be found here: http://www.gospelofdance.com.au/Forum/VenuLayout Design copy.jpg

NYE EVENT T-SHIRTS!
There is a very limited supply of G.O.D NYE NRG Super Special T-shirts left. These can be ordered from www.smilepolice.id.au or checkout the Smile Police forum www.smilepolice.com/forum for details of where to pick them up

There are only 2 more sleeps until the party of the new year! So get out your phat pants, grab your kandy, and polish off those dancing shoes! As friday night will be one to rememeber!!

For more party details check out www.gospelofdance.com.au or www.smilepolice.com or check out our forums at www.smilepolice.com/forum

Enligten will be testing :)
Its great news, so make sure you drop past and say hello :)

Woot - good to see Enlighten getting a fair go!

And would I be right in saying that Enlighten will be accepting donations to put towards the valuable service they provide?

2 more sleep!

"And would I be right in saying that Enlighten will be accepting donations to put towards the valuable service they provide?"

Hell yeah :)

The Fire room will have some breaks, electro, hip hop etc etc - it's the mash up room!

Not sure how much tix are on the door so grab em from stores if you can - they're usually about $10 dearer on the door.

Tickets will be $60 on the door!!!
Industries are $40
Ticketek will charge about $50 (not 100% sure about this one though).

Well how was it? I didn't end up going...

What was Feliz like?

Please tell me the whole thing sucked ass... :|

johnboy said:
"And would I be right in saying that Enlighten will be accepting donations to put towards the valuable service they provide?"

Hell yeah :)

I had found $50 to donate aswell :( much to my dissapointment, the enlighten stand was packed up and gone.

Nice to meet you all none the less ;)

now that was one incredible party!

Pascal Feliz's set was amazing, unfortunately i didn't pay full attention to the whole set cos i spent most of it running around the main room talking to people cos the inclination suddenly took me ;)

but i still heard it all, and some part of my brain was there processing it in the background and occasionally commenting "wow.. this is REALLY good"

Yeah this was my first rave ever and i had an absolutely incredible time. Went up with some mates and it was just awesome even if i did lose my wallet :p I never knew some people could dance so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.