Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Fatz Bluelight Dinner Party - Sat June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
potato said:
[Next time use the edit button, or dont post at all cos its rather off-topic. Two posts in a row is kinda pointless.

WRT to mexican goodness, (Yes Fatz this thread shall be hijacked to plan another event) i'm thinking in 2-3 weeks time, either the weekend of the 8/9th or the weekend of the 15/16th.]
Potato don't be so mean - you're off topic too you know - this is fatz' dinner party thread and you have hijacked it - mega off topic - to plan your own lil gathering .... you have not a foot to stand on darling ... :p 8(

And crappy bones im really looking forward to meeting you ... you'll have a wikkid night at e55 guaranteed ;)

Word to the mexican idea .... yeah, the housemates better be warned - i think they'll need about a month to get over the idea that we are having yet more of our crazy friends over 8o ;)

Potato don't be so mean - you're off topic too you know - this is fatz' dinner party thread and you have hijacked it - mega off topic - to plan your own lil gathering .... you have not a foot to stand on darling ...

Princess kitti: kindly dont waltz onto a board and after so lil posts, start antagonising other bluelighters whom have been here a lot longer than you. Leave the telling off to the proper people to do. Im sure crappy bones can stand up for himself.

Ta.

kryalkastleE said:
starfalls <3

<3's you to :)

A HUGEEEEEEEE Shout out goes out to Starfalls and 420* for doing a Kick Ass job at cleaning up (You messy messy barstards)...

thanx lovely! <3

Im closing this thread cause its gone off topic ONCE again and i cant be arsed editing it all out. Plus we all inter talk anyways so it saves me having to continually edit :)

TOP NIGHT FATZ!

Thread closed.

Potato. Please make your own thread...within guidelines and that way you can hijack it all you want ;)

i *HEART* you all =D

Status
Not open for further replies.