Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Fatz Bluelight Dinner Party - Sat June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well "I" NEVER said it was a BIMWAMS event. And I clearly stated that early on in the night hehe...

<3

Amusing night for the short amount of time I was actually in attendence - - - stupid immune system needing time to recover. Tsk-tsk'.

FaTz, thank-you for your stellar efforts - - - everything was wonderful. The appetisers, the alcohol [heh'] the company and boy the chicken was absolutely beautiful. :).
Thank's again so much for putting on such a brilliant night.

Pity Duckboy and myself couldn't stick around for longer, but as the messiness grew around us it was clear I needed to be tucked up in a nice warm bed. 8).
Glad everyone had such a rawkin' night.

to Fatz:top night. thanks heaps. loved the spicy chicken:D

to everyone: hope to see all of you again soon, thanks for making a top night even better=D

FaTz, thanks for putting together an awesome night dude...was cool to catch up with kids I haven't seen for ages, as well as meeting new faces...I declare the night a success! :D

Re: ATTENTION!

kandyraverchick said:
ok, FaTz doesn't know I'm making this post, but I've been speaking to him on msn & he's started the food shopping. Problem: It's costed a LOT more than initially expected.

What I propose (and this is *my* idea, that he'll prolly kill me for), is that an *optional* $5 be donated, if you can spare it.

Cheers!

id just like to add to...some people probly still havent paid FaTz for his efforts...please drop him an email and arrange to pay him?

ALSO:

thanx to 420* who assisted me in cleaning up the joint the next day...FUCK WE MADE A MESS!!!!!!

People who eat drink and make a mess and then run suck!

Hope it was clean enough for you fatz :)

I actually really had a good time. It was lovely to catch up with everyone and it felt like a reunioun from Pop's house warming - the trashyness ;)

The high lights of my night were the amazing foodage, having great talks with kryal, and spending time with a few key bluers who i actually am quite fond off.

Thanx for the lift butros. you're a gem :)

Specail thanx and hearts to FaTz for an excellent dinner :)

hey, i just got into melb, got the dates wrong and all. anyhows i hope u had a mad party FaTz and although i didnt come thnx for th invite

so you went to melbourne and got the dates wrong? hope the trip wasn't just for the party. :|

^^ haha that'd suck. But as good as Fatz cooking is, I don't think he came all the way from singapore for it. ;)

This was a mad-as event and has inspired me to have (at some point, hopefully these hols) a dinner party of my own. Prolly with mexican food. Maybe even a mexican theme.

Tequila!

Thanks again Fatz, I hope you had a good time yourself, you certainly seemed to once all the cooking was out the way! =D=D=D

potato said:
^^ haha that'd suck. But as good as Fatz cooking is, I don't think he came all the way from singapore for it. ;)

This was a mad-as event and has inspired me to have (at some point, hopefully these hols) a dinner party of my own. Prolly with mexican food. Maybe even a mexican theme.

Tequila!

OMG that sounds like an EXCELLENT idea. Nachos, Burritos and Margaritas! And hats! Everyone has to wear a Mexican hat! =D

<3

Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin
Nachos, Burritos and Margaritas! And hats!

^Hahaaa', brilliant idea potato!! :).
We can have easy to assemble Mexican dishes, and the drinks are hell easy.

Might even bring KemicalBurn out of the woodwork for the night, with the promise of his lady Tequila. ;):).

Last edited:
We can all wear nacho hats!
Mmmmm.... nacho hats :)

"Nacho, nacho man... I want to be a nacho man!"

And there would have to be appropriate music... such as 'Tequila' and 'The Three Amigos' soundtrack :D

I've been really busy and I apoligise for not doing a "Write-Up" about this night...

Well Keep your mexican crap outta muh thread!!!

The night in my biassed opinion was freaking AWESOME...

A HUGEEEEEEEE Shout out goes out to Starfalls and 420* for doing a Kick Ass job at cleaning up (You messy messy barstards)...

I apoligise GREATLY for the way in which I conducted myself, however I DID give disclaimers' at the start of the night...

And Yes I think it would be a great idea if we do this more often :D...

Thanks heaps to ALLLLLLL Who came...

potato said:

Tequila!

Thanks again Fatz, I hope you had a good time yourself, you certainly seemed to once all the cooking was out the way! =D=D=D
OMG!! Tequila! Margaritas!!!! YAY I also agree that this should be semi-regular somethin...and as I can't cook for shite, I will act as head cheerleader for anyone else who wants to take it on.. =D

xcidium said:
so you went to melbourne and got the dates wrong? hope the trip wasn't just for the party. :|

nah some family trip i was pulled into. well i decided to come in it cuz i wanted to meet new people and such but yeah. at least i get to go to e55. i cant go to much things cuz im underage. another reason was to get the marquis and mecke reagents. they dont sell them in asia you know. theyre not so open about shit there.

btw, im loving melb except for the fact that i havent been able to get smokes besides the ones i scab of people. m explorin CBD by myself atm

^Next time use the edit button, or dont post at all cos its rather off-topic. Two posts in a row is kinda pointless.

WRT to mexican goodness, (Yes Fatz this thread shall be hijacked to plan another event) i'm thinking in 2-3 weeks time, either the weekend of the 8/9th or the weekend of the 15/16th.

What dates suit everyone? I'm on uni hols so will just be bummin around anyway.

Similar idea to Fatz do. hmmm.. better warn my housemates.

Food will be a giant pot of chilli con carne with burritos, tacos and if i can be bothered maybe nachos. Margheritas will be very much in order too.

Status
Not open for further replies.