darck soho who i love totaly disapointed me
the sound fucking up on the main floor in junos set
ravers in stupid costumes that should nto be out in the bush pissing me off
being a mega bitch caus ei was pissed off

and on th eplus side
posford
ott
the lightning storm on friday night
al the crazy jappaness specialy the ones playing friday night (slum was amazing)
the bits i oucld hear of juno was amazing
will form properlerheads set was spot on
watching the hippies looking shit sceared and lost during the cosmic psycos set in the big to saturday night

The frikkin massive lightning storm, guys!!! THE LIGHTNING!!!! Friday night was incredible - it was as if Zeus himself put on a special show.....

And that sushi tent was absolute gold, an 'undiscovered' paradise...

The only downer was that one of my mates' (who is an exchange student from nepal) bag was stolen from his tent on friday night - it had his passport and phone, and every single item of clothing that he owned. We went for a dispirited walk on saturday morning, not expecting to find anything.........AND WE FOUND THE BAG AFTER ABOUT 20 MINUTES!!! Someone had dumped the bag on the road, and everything was in it! His phone, his wallet, his passport and his clothes..... it was amazing =D

System 7 - hot diggity dog, dem old hippy cats had done and blown me mind - the sounds Miquette got out of that Nordlead 2 were stunning. i guess 35 years of practice shows. and Steve's geetar, sweet Jesus can that man do the Jimmy, Jerry G style.

and OTT was playing both kinds of music - Country AND Western!

the hardest thing through the whole event was not bouncing when i was filming. but boy, watchin the DV now sure made the effor worth it.

P.S. my newfound Motorola RZR3 works great, although it is abit muddy and dusty ;)

nano, nee frqntflyr

tranquilo, JB?

Last edited:
Well this was my 3rd earthcore.

After having the hours and hours drive down from sydney we got there at 10am Friday morning.

I gotta say I missed most of the Japanese djs but my mate took a video of one of them (think it was slum) going nuts behind the decks!!

Sat got up and found no que for showers (there was one when I left). I gotta say the last earthcore I went down for was 10th year anniversary and they only had the showers switched on at certain times. So was good to find they were on all weekend!

The good:
System 7
Protoculture
That rapper dude that played in the circus tent on sat night (can't remember who it was).
catching up with mates I hadn't seen for a year
Siaqua
Amorpheous Androgynous
Making new friends :)

The Bad:
Simon Posford - did my head in
Juno Reactor - majorly disappointing.