• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Earthcore In The Park - Labour day REVIEWS- Monday 13th March!!

Well that was a fucking awesome day :D

Got there nice and early but of course they weren't ready yet - so sat around in line for half an hour or so before I even got in. Once in was greeted by Shpongle which I really think set the pace for the rest of the event.

Spent the next couple of hours just relaxing in the sun taking in some awesome music really enjoying the whole vibe of the event. Caught up with kitti and her crew which meant it was time to stop this whole relaxing bullshit really get into it.

The rest of the afternoon was good, but the real fun began when Infected Mushroom came on - I like their music, but wasn't too sure how good it would be live, well let me say I was so impressed by their performance, a guitarist? i mean wtf...but for someone who really enjoys a bit of metal it really added heaps to it.

Raja Ram finished the night and left me with a feeling I don't often get at the end of the night when the comedown is in full effect.

Great event, nice people, esp those at Ravesafe - enjoyed talking to them, got a few laughs from them explaining what dxm is ;)

Infected Mushroom Rocked. It was amazing watching the crowd get bigger and bigger when they started. Made it up to the front of the stage just in time to see the show. Was mad!!!

psycosynthesis and I hung around the Ravesafe tent at 2pm handing out sunscreen while waiting for everyone to show up. What happened?! We got to meet Potato and that's about it.

^Yeah I should've charged randoms at 50 cents a squirt.
Overall a very fun day, lovely venue, and banging tunes all day long. What we want :D