Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Digital Electronic Music Festival. REVIEWS April 25th

PeterPoppa

Bluelighter
Melb. Digital Electronic Music Festival. Anzac Day @ South Wharf!

Check this motherfucker out!!! More fun than shaking a baby! 8o

Hardware Corporation, Loaded Entertainment & KillRockStar present Digital Electronic Day Music Festival - Monday 25th of April Anzac Day.

In the presence of innovators, Digital is a fresh new intimate festival dedicated to pushing new sounds and future classics. A ground-breaking team of music lovers and promoters Melbourne-wide have conjured up an amazing array of talent for one day only fusing House, Breaks, Electro, Hip Hop, Techno, Trance, Hard Dance, Funk and everything in between over 5 arenas.

Each arena will be totally different in vibe and layout featuring the best in production fully enclosed in one fence-line with bar, lounges and an intimate party atmosphere that cannot be beaten.

With a mind-blowing international lineup that includes Slam (UK), Scratch Perverts (UK), Greenskeepers LIVE (USA), Kai Tracid (Ger), The Hacker LIVE (Fra), Nu NRG LIVE (Ita), James Curd (USA), David Caretta LIVE (Fra), Freeform Five (UK), Proteus (Finland) and Anne Savage (UK) plus Melbourne's’ finest over 5 arenas Digital is set to be a day music-lovers wouldn't dare miss.

TICKETS
This event will sell out! Be early to avoid disappointment, limited capacity.

Early Birds on sale this week $49+ b/fee - Limited to 1000

www.hardwarecorp.com.au
Ticketek - 131 849 (all stores, phone sales & www)
www.ticketek.com.au
www.inthemix.com.au

Regular Tickets sale $59+b/fee

YES, YES, YES!!! Just the event I need for my 20th Birthday celebrations. All you fuckers are there, like it or not! ;)

DAVID CARRETTA LIVE
*jizzes*
The Hacker live :)

I'm there.

I AM FUCKING THERE.

THERE!

When is Anzac Day? =\

What a HUGE lineup!

Farkn hell - here I was thinking things were gonna quieten down now summer has finished and then they drop this bombshell - Woot!

even though i have nooooo idea as to who any of these people are except Anne Savage it might givce me something fun to do...

*goes to suss out free tickets...*

Scratch Perverts (UK), Kai Tracid (Ger), Nu NRG LIVE (Ita), David Caretta LIVE (Fra), Freeform Five (UK), Proteus (Finland) Oh My...... Im allready there.

wait wait wait...

is it during the day? what time does it start?

I NEED INFO DAMMIT!

Curse you PeterPoppa! you ALWAYS do this to me :(;):D

Yeah what they said... guess i dont have much choice when my crew are going :p

Who are these djs!! I have NFI, i am from the land of slow ppl... (perth)

Caretta and Hacker = masters of techno/electro

Slam = masters of tech/house

Scratch Perverts = DMS turntablist duo

NuNRG = trance superstars

Proteus = named the next BIG thing in hard sctuff

Anne Savage = UK queen of hard dance

Kai Tracid = hard trance/acid guru

That ougghta get you started =D

i am very excited about this :)

i really enjoyed sunshine people @ this venue, i think this one will be awesome as well.....