Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - David Morales - The Market Hotel - Jan 13th

BongoBongo

Bluelighter
David Morales will be playing at The Market Hotel (Predoninantly gay venue) on Friday 13th Jan 2006.

David co-owns http://www.defmix.com/ with Frankie Knuckles and Satoshi Tomiie.

His production skills have kept him in great demand with top recording artists such as Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Seal, Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Jamiroquai, Luther Vandross, Whitney Houston, Spice Girls and Toni Braxton to name just a few.

He's bloody good.

Gotta say... I never, ever expected I would see an event thread about this on Bluelight of all places!!! :)

Was going to go but baulked when I got in touch with Market and found out tickets were $60 non members/$50 members. Market is a gay club but it will probably be a much more mixed crowd for a special event like this.

Shame because he hasn't come around often recently but I think I'm going to pass.

Hi bongobongo :)

Please use the correct title format when starting a thread about events :)

city - event title - venue - date

ive edited it to include all details

Any reports? I had a couple of tickets but had to work so gave them away...I knew if I rocked up to Market there was no way in hell I'd make it to work!

The night was really good.

The Market is normally gay...however they sneak the odd international DJ in there occasionally and the place just pumps....the crowd becomes very mixed and very friendly.

The light shows are fun...but the real stand out is the quality of the music from the system they have there.

The next big DJ is an New York based DJ called "Frankie Knuckles" on Feb 10th I think. All DJ's Worldwide look up to Frankie Knuckles.

But, back to the night with David Morales....it was awesome!

Actually DJ Spen is playing there Australia Day Eve, $25 ticket for non-members.

Not going myself but heard very good things about him.