Asha1.jpg

AnthonyShayKelvin.jpg

AnthonyPete.jpg

AnthonyKel.jpg

AJUmbrella.jpg

AJReneePete.jpg

AJDrink.jpg

Hahahahahahahahaha...

I did give a disclaimer before i started drinking, only thing is i didn't say it out loud...

*starfalls69* said:
FaTz: you are a fucking pisser!!! there was never a dull moment when you were involved.

Hahaha... Thanks babe...

Oh God... I'm sorry I was a camera whore!!!!

That is really embarrassing :eek:

In other news, everyone else looks very gorgeous

Edit: Actually, I have one word for these photos: RETARDED

Last edited:
KB you must be there!!! It wont be the same without an intellectually stimulating chem discussion... AND slammers

iamtha1 said:
Potato - You are such a crack up! Remind me so much of another friend of mine, same mannerisms, voice, everything (especially the yelling in my ear when I'm sitting next to you :p ) [/B]

Eh.. hrmm.. Yeah i do that. And lets not forget the 'lean in waaay too close in over-eagerness to tell a story thus removing any remaining vestiges of personal space the poor victim may have had'. I do that too. And that was just when i was pissed. I'm not even that talkative when i'm pissed. You should see me on other substances.. THEN i get talkative. Can you say motormouth?

Oh and btw if anyone has a random message inviting them to 2tribes pre-party, that was from me. And yes you are welcome to come of course. We are going to play twister, feed the pill to the raver (a variation on pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey), pass-the-parcel and whatever other games i can beg, borrow, steal or make.

You all rock, what can i say,

Starfalls69 & harasser - thankyou for welcoming me into the fold when i arrived at the arcadia and realised i had no idea who/what the fuck to look for. Would really like the opportunity to talk with you both some more. :)

Muzby & Pop popavich - you guys are such good value - congrats on making it to a BL meetup halfway thru what must be the insanity of "4 tribes". Look forward to seeing you again soon.

KemicalBurn - Well after the initial shock of discovering that rather than a grumpy cynical old bastard with a superbly cutting sense of humour, you were a young geelong boy (with a superbly cutting sence of humour), i had a great time talking to you. We will definitely have to do something in geelong, my home town also, sometime.

iamtha1 - i want to apologize in advance for the next BL meetup we both attend.. just kidding :p it was awesome to meet u and i look forward to shouting some anecdotes your way soon.

child of the beat - You rock. 'nuff said.
Actually no - also you must come over and see my collection of beads and make khandi with moi sometime.

Fatz - You are a king among men. All must bow down before Captain fatz, grand high poobah of Team Fat.

Dancefifi, 420star et al - it was cool meeting ya, hope you're at the next one! mebbe see u at 2tribes?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally i wish to lodge my formal objection to the 19th as the next date. It will simply be too much fun to miss, and:

A) it's my brother's birthday
B) We must all stay at home and do nothing in honour of Hyper's passing. Have ye no respekt??!!!

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Just one more thing...

BenPout.jpg

Does anyone else think that this photo makes me look "special".

As in - where's my electric wheelchair with the funky little joystick steery-thing.

Apologies to anyone i may have offended with this post.*

* Not.

19th is next weekend yeah?

I really really wanna come on account of the fact that I'm FUCKING OVER NOT HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE*

*and I now have moneys YAY =D

Will be there, I know I say that evertime and say the following aslo, but I mean it, will be there, or 1234 can revoke my BL status and ban me...

fucken crack those pics. love the air guitar karaoke with my umbrella :D

Yeah, you just can't beat a fat man using an umbrella as a guitar... You just cant ;)

<3

Everybody please keep this weekend [19th] free - - - we'll give you details later this coming week, all secret like. ;)
Ooher, this should be mass fun, kidddies!
hearthrob.gif

i get back from sydney at like 10pm or something on the 19th, so it could be tough ;)

anyone have a car park and a bed for me? :\

^I'm sure we can arrange something :)

And it will only just be getting started at 10pm.....

secret shenanigans you say%)

could be fun. i've got a friend coming down from QLD so i'll drag her along to, if thats cool with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.