Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] BL Meetup - March 19th - Venue TBA*See Pg6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go the Melb meet up...

KemicalBurn - So you're not 40?! =D I knew you were crazy as soon as you walked in... and we did slammers 5 mins later! That tattoo is pure sex and I look fwd to hanging out with you more. Here's to my new trip buddy ;)

420star - Ah, sorry we didnt get much time to chat but def next week at TT. We did smile a lot though so I know the connection is there...

COTB - (Pink to honour such a beautiful person) What can I say but WoW. We connected on such a level, your open and easy going nature made me comfortable straight away. We Caps stick together :D Loved the bathroom bonding and your Mary Poppins bag. Definate hanging out in the future. Love ya!

Duckboy - I know you weren't there, but COTB said she was sure we'd get along! So a big hey, hope you're feeling better and see you at TT.

Pop Popavich - Marge, I know you're upset right now so I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that... :) One of the few people I've met who talks to you and not at you. Such a sweetheart. And that smile is even bigger then in any photo, its like this =D And if I'm weird, you have to be a freak!

dancefifi - Ha ha love that we both went for random Chapel St walks! Pity you couldn't stay longer but when I spoke with you, you seemed like a friendly gal. Say hi to your friend!

Muzby - Proud winner of the BL serious threads award! Such an awesome guy and easy to have good conversations with. And you get free chocolate! I imagine at TT next week that I will be rubbing your shaved head a lot, hope you don't mind! ;)

*starfalls69* - Ha ha ha... you thought my nick was iamthai?! That is gold. You were so lovely and exactly as I thought you'd be. Glad to hear that I wasnt the only one hung over to shit today... :)

harraser - Ah not many chances to speak with you but you seemed an easygoing, cool guy. Definately like to chat next meet up!

Potato - You are such a crack up! Remind me so much of another friend of mine, same mannerisms, voice, everything (especially the yelling in my ear when I'm sitting next to you :p ) Ah, those warface photos... oh and can't wait to meet the g/f (I remembered!)

Fatz - You are OTT, Team Fat, I love it! Skulling 8 vodka raspberries, singing kareoke to accompany that band, then passing out on the couch. All in a night's work :D And who better to sing muff diving songs with?

Thanks guys for a fantastic night, now I'm going to bed, feel horribly sick - need sleep :|

Oh, the humiliation of those photos...

Last edited:
<3

Originally posted by Chik.
Whens the next one????

^I'll tentatively say the next one will be on the weekend of the 19th...
Location and invites to be announced, although everyone who frequents these can be assured of a golden invite in the form of a PM. ;)

This one will be a little different - - - shrouded in mystery until confirmed.
Keep your eyes peeled. %)

^^^^^ just let me know bub and i will edit the title for your next beer up :D:D

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Originally posted by Chik.
Whens the next one????

^I'll tentatively say the next one will be on the weekend of the 19th...
Location and invites to be announced, although everyone who frequents these can be assured of a golden invite in the form of a PM. ;)

Is this what i already know about?

I feel so...in the loop! :D

hahah yes the weekend of the 19th might just be a lot of fun.......

*curses again at Hyper for not being on*

^^^ agrees with duckboy i was so looking forward to it!!! i hope i have an invite to the next one i'd really like to met u guys.

Yes. Beer. I guess we'll have to have some of that......

EDIT : We have a fridge now. All beverages can now be kept safe and sound :)

<3

WillTattoo.jpg

WillRenee.jpg

WillKel.jpg

Will2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.